|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A tell Kelsea's father he needs to do for his daughter?
(a) A tells Kelsea's father he needs to talk to Kelsea more.
(b) A tells Kelsea's father he needs to seek professional help.
(c) A tells Kelsea's father he needs to make more home-cooked meals.
(d) A tells Kelsea's father he needs to buy Kelsea new clothes.
2. What does Rhiannon ask A's permission to do when she meets them as James at Clover Bookstore?
(a) Rhiannon asks to break up with Justin.
(b) Rhiannon asks to speak to their mother.
(c) Rhiannon asks to search through James's phone to make sure she is not being pranked.
(d) Rhiannon asks to get in contact with Nathan.
3. Where does Justin take A for lunch when they are inhabiting Rhiannon?
(a) A pizza place.
(b) Justin's house.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) Rhiannon's house.
4. What does Nathan tell A that they recall of the day that he was possessed?
(a) Nathan says he does not remember anything from that day.
(b) Nathan remembers every single detail from the day.
(c) Nathan says he remembers most of it but can only see flashes of Steve's party.
(d) Nathan says he can remember the party but nothing else.
5. Who is Rhiannon expecting to see at Clover Bookstore when A shows up as Megan Powell?
(a) Megan Powell.
(b) Amy Tan.
6. Who shows A and Rhiannon for lunch when they are inhabiting Amy Tan?
7. Why did Leslie's parents search her bedroom?
(a) Leslie's parents were looking for the remote.
(b) Leslie's parents were looking for Owen.
(c) Leslie's parents were looking for drugs.
(d) Leslie's parents were looking for the clarinet.
8. What does Owen say the fight with Josh Wolf was about?
(a) Owen says the fight was about nothing.
(b) Owen says the fight was about a girl.
(c) Owen says the fight was about drugs.
(d) Owen says the fight was about a bet.
9. Who does Kelsea Cook live with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her siblings.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her father.
10. What happens between A and Rhiannon while they are in Kelsea's room?
(a) A punches Rhiannon.
(b) A kisses Rhiannon.
(c) A tells Rhiannon to break up with Justin.
(d) A tells Rhiannon to leave.
11. Where does A go after school when they are inhabiting Rhiannon?
(a) A goes to Nathan's house.
(b) A goes to a mountain.
(c) A goes to the beach.
(d) A goes to the mall.
12. What does Rhiannon assume about Nathan while A is inhabiting his body at Steve's party?
(a) Rhiannon assumes that Nathan is bisexual.
(b) Rhiannon assumes that Nathan is gay.
(c) Rhiannon assumes that Nathan is asexual.
(d) Rhiannon assumes that Nathan has a girlfriend.
13. Why does A not attend school when they inhabit Valeria?
(a) A is too sick to go to school.
(b) A did not feel like going to school.
(c) Valeria works as a housekeeper.
(d) Valeria was kicked out of school.
14. What lie does A tell Nathan's parents so they can go to Steve Mason's party?
(a) They are going to a friend's house.
(b) They are going to the movies.
(c) They are going to a school musical.
(d) They are going to church.
15. What does Nathan possessed him on the day that A inhabited his body?
(a) Nathan thinks he was possessed by a living person.
(b) Nathan thinks he was possessed by a ghost.
(c) Nathan thinks he was possessed by the devil.
(d) Nathan thinks he was possessed by God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Justin's girlfriend?
2. How did Nathan get a hold of A's email account?
3. What information about Nathan and Aj's relationship does A glean from accessing Aj?
4. What note does A leave for Justin?
5. What does Rhiannon do as soon as A tells her about Kelsea's journal?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)