1. Who does the narrator wake up as at the beginning of the novel?
2. What is the name of Justin's girlfriend?
3. What does A deduce about Justin's relationship with Rhiannon while inhabiting his body?
Justin does not treat Rhiannon well.
4. What place does A go to with Rhiannon while inhabiting Justin?
5. What is the name of the blanket that Rhiannon and A lie on at the beach?
The make-out blanket.
6. Why does A call Rhiannon after their day at the beach?
A calls Rhiannon to tell her not to expect every day to be like this one.
This section contains 6,688 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)