1. Who does the narrator wake up as at the beginning of the novel?
2. What is the name of Justin's girlfriend?
3. What does A deduce about Justin's relationship with Rhiannon while inhabiting his body?
Justin does not treat Rhiannon well.
4. What place does A go to with Rhiannon while inhabiting Justin?
5. What is the name of the blanket that Rhiannon and A lie on at the beach?
The make-out blanket.
6. Why does A call Rhiannon after their day at the beach?
A calls Rhiannon to tell her not to expect every day to be like this one.
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 6,688 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)