|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33 (Days 6023-6026).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A buy for Rhiannon when they are Finn?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) A dozen roses.
(c) A book.
(d) A coffee.
2. What does Rhiannon say she recalls about the day that A inhabits her?
(a) Rhiannon says she remembers everything.
(b) Rhiannon says she does not remember anything.
(c) Rhiannon says she remembers the first half of the day only.
(d) Rhiannon says she remembers the second half of the day only.
3. How does A prove to Rhiannon that they are telling the truth about who they are?
(a) A recounts particular moments they have shared with Rhiannon as other people.
(b) A shows Rhiannon their diary.
(c) A has Rhiannon call Nathan for confirmation.
(d) A shows Rhiannon photo evidence.
4. Who does A hear on the radio back at James's house when they are doing the dishes?
(a) Nathan Daldry.
(c) The Beatles.
5. What does A talk to Kelsea's father about on the ride to school?
(a) A and Kelsea's father talk about Kelsea's mother.
(b) A and Kelsea's father talk about boys.
(c) A and Kelsea's father talk about music.
(d) The ride is completely silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What note does A leave for Justin?
2. Why is it hard for A to get out of bed when they are Finn Taylor?
3. Where do Rhiannon and A plan to meet up for the first time?
4. Why does A run away the next morning when they wake up as Michael?
5. What does Rhiannon assume about Nathan while A is inhabiting his body at Steve's party?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)