|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14 (Days 6004-6007).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A say they are particularly good at when inhabiting Skylar, the soccer player?
(a) A says they are good at dancing.
(b) A says they are good at video games.
(c) A says they are good at football.
(d) A says they are good at soccer.
2. What does A deduce about Justin's relationship with Rhiannon while inhabiting his body?
(a) Justin is gay.
(b) Justin does not treat Rhiannon well.
(c) Justin is cheating on Rhiannon.
(d) Justin treats Rhiannon well.
3. What does A tell Owen after he is mean to them?
(a) A tells Owen they are going to tell his parents the truth.
(b) A tells Owen that Josh has a crush on him.
(c) A tells Owen that Carrie has a crush on him.
(d) A tells Owen he better be nice to Leslie because she has his back.
4. Who does Rhiannon ask for Justin's permission to dance with at Steve's party?
(a) Nathan (A).
(d) Steve Mason.
5. Why does A call Rhiannon after their day at the beach?
(a) A calls Rhiannon to tell her every day will be like this one from now on.
(b) A calls Rhiannon to tell her not to expect every day to be like this one.
(c) A calls Rhiannon to tell her they love her.
(d) A calls Rhiannon to tell her they want to break up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rhiannon and A plan to meet up for the first time?
2. What does Rhiannon write to A when they are inhabiting Margaret Weiss?
3. Why does Leslie's brother Owen get into a fight with Josh Wolf?
4. What does Nathan ask radio listeners to do?
5. Why does A feel jealous of Leslie's friend Carrie when she talks about her crush, Corey?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)