|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10 (Days 6000-6003).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhiannon ask A's permission to do when she meets them as James at Clover Bookstore?
(a) Rhiannon asks to speak to their mother.
(b) Rhiannon asks to break up with Justin.
(c) Rhiannon asks to get in contact with Nathan.
(d) Rhiannon asks to search through James's phone to make sure she is not being pranked.
2. What note does A leave for Justin?
(a) "Remember that you hate Rhiannon."
(b) "Remember that you want to break up with Rhiannon."
(c) "Remember to fold your laundry."
(d) "Remember that you love Rhiannon."
3. Who does A receive an email from when they are inhabiting Roger Wilson?
(b) Steve Mason.
(d) Nathan Daldry.
4. What does A say they are particularly good at when inhabiting Skylar, the soccer player?
(a) A says they are good at soccer.
(b) A says they are good at video games.
(c) A says they are good at dancing.
(d) A says they are good at football.
5. What does A tell Rhiannon when they show up at her school as Amy Tan?
(a) A tells Rhiannon that her shoe is untied.
(b) A tells Rhiannon they have a crush on her.
(c) A tells Rhiannon that they were in Justin's body two days ago.
(d) A tells Rhiannon that they are checking out the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve Mason's party come to an abrupt end?
2. What CD is Rhiannon looking at when A comes up to her as Nathan at Steve's party?
3. What does A realize when someone in James's biology class makes fun of Nathan?
4. What does A tell Rhiannon that they did not mean to do at Clover Bookstore?
5. Who does A hear on the radio back at James's house when they are doing the dishes?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)