|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10 (Days 6000-6003).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Owen tell A to meet them after school?
(a) At the playground.
(b) At the school.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At the grocery store.
2. What does Rhiannon assume about Nathan while A is inhabiting his body at Steve's party?
(a) Rhiannon assumes that Nathan has a girlfriend.
(b) Rhiannon assumes that Nathan is bisexual.
(c) Rhiannon assumes that Nathan is asexual.
(d) Rhiannon assumes that Nathan is gay.
3. What place does A go to with Rhiannon while inhabiting Justin?
(a) The arcade.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The forest.
(d) The ocean.
4. Why does Leslie's brother Owen get into a fight with Josh Wolf?
(a) Owen and Josh get into a fight over drugs.
(b) Owen and Josh get into a fight over a girl.
(c) Owen and Josh get into a fight for fun.
(d) Owen and Josh get into a fight over a bet.
5. What does A do when Owen's parents begin interrogating him?
(a) A tattles on Owen.
(b) A goes straight to Leslie's room.
(c) A goes back to the playground.
(d) A stands up for Owen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Owen say the fight with Josh Wolf was about?
2. What CD is Rhiannon looking at when A comes up to her as Nathan at Steve's party?
3. Who is A actually talking about when he is trash talking Steve at the party?
4. Who does the narrator wake up as at the beginning of the novel?
5. What note does A leave for Justin?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)