Chapters 1-2 (Days 5994-5995)
1. Who does the narrator wake up as at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Reverend Poole.
2. What is the name of Justin's girlfriend?
3. What does A deduce about Justin's relationship with Rhiannon while inhabiting his body?
(a) Justin treats Rhiannon well.
(b) Justin is gay.
(c) Justin is cheating on Rhiannon.
(d) Justin does not treat Rhiannon well.
4. What place does A go to with Rhiannon while inhabiting Justin?
(a) The forest.
(b) The arcade.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The mountains.
5. What is the name of the blanket that Rhiannon and A lie on at the beach?
(a) The make-out blanket.
(b) The kissing blanket.
(c) The sex blanket.
(d) The baby blanket.
6. Why does A call Rhiannon after their day at the beach?
(a) A calls Rhiannon to tell her every day will be like this one from now on.
(b) A calls Rhiannon to tell her they love her.
(c) A calls Rhiannon to tell her not to expect every day to be like this one.
(d) A calls Rhiannon to tell her they want to break up.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 6,688 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)