|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Haven say Drina has gone?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
2. What does Haven think is wrong with Ever?
(a) Ever has the virus that Haven thinks she had.
(b) Ever is relieved that Haven is okay.
(c) Ever has never tolerate strong cleaning smells.
(d) Ever is reminded of the car accident.
3. Where was the painting?
(a) The back of Ever's car.
(b) Under Ever's bed.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Hanging on the mirror.
4. What does Ever think she will find shortly?
(a) She has no thoughts about the matter.
(b) Answers about Haven.
(c) Miles and Haven.
(d) Answers about Drina.
5. How is Ever feeling when she is talking to Ava?
(a) She has a headache.
(b) Empty of feeling.
(d) Sad about not speaking to Riley for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ever enjoying?
2. What does Sabine give Ever that night?
3. What does Ever decide to do to keep her senses dulled?
4. What does Ever say when Ava says she can help Ever?
5. For how long is Ever suspended from school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ever sense in her room that night and what does she dream?
2. What happens in the girls' room between Stacia and Ever?
3. How do Sabine and Ever help each other grieve?
4. How do Ever and Damen spend the day together at Ever's house?
5. What does Ever find in one room of Damen's house that totally mystifies her?
6. What does Haven say that makes Ever faint and what does Damen do?
7. Why does Riley have difficulty communicating with Ever?
8. What does Haven say about why she was absent from school?
9. What does Drina say to Ever and how does Drina die?
10. What happens when Ever invites Damen to spend the night?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)