|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damen bring the next morning for breakfast?
(b) Fruit smoothies.
2. What does Ever think when Damen is hosing off his wetsuit?
(a) That Drina may be bad for Haven.
(b) That she may have missed him on the beach.
(c) That Damen looks odd in a wetsuit.
(d) That Riley has disappeared.
3. What is the meadow called in which Ever finds herself?
4. What choice does Ever have?
(a) To marry Damen or be free.
(b) To find her path or to stagnant.
(c) To kill Drina or forgive her.
(d) To live as an immortal or cross over.
5. Who calls Ever as she arrives where she is going?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever decide to do to keep her senses dulled?
2. For how long does Drina say she has been married?
3. What does Ever find in another room of Damen's house?
4. What does Ever plead with Damen to do?
5. What happens as Ever is still on the phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Haven say about why she was absent from school?
2. Where and why does Damen suddenly decide to go somewhere, and who calls her when she arrives?
3. What does Haven say that makes Ever faint and what does Damen do?
4. What does Ava teach Ever and what does Ever refuse to learn?
5. What does Ever discover that dulls the psychic input in her head?
6. What does Ever say about she and Damen and where do Miles and Haven invite her?
7. Why does Riley have difficulty communicating with Ever?
8. What does Ever pretend in front of Sabine, and then do after Sabine leaves the house?
9. What does Haven say about Drina and why are Miles and Ever concerned about Haven's interaction with Drina?
10. What does Ever learn at Ava's house?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)