|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Riley say she turns back?
(a) She heard a terrible scream.
(b) She does not want to leave physical earth.
(c) She is afraid.
(d) She realizes Ever is missing.
2. Why does Riley say she is stuck in the between world?
(a) She does not know how to find her parents.
(b) She does not know where the bridge is.
(c) She is angry that she has passed over.
(d) She cannot stand the thought of leaving Ever.
3. What do Miles, Ever and Haven do on the beach?
(a) Get in a fight with a couple other students.
(b) Build a bonfire.
(d) Get drunk.
4. Where does Ever go?
(a) To Haven's house.
(b) To a hiking trail.
(c) To Damen's house.
(d) To Miles' house.
5. What does Ever realize about Damen?
(a) He has been in her room.
(b) He is someone she's known in another life.
(c) He has left her for good.
(d) He is nearby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Drina say she saw Damen?
2. Why does Riley have trouble communicating with Ever?
3. What does Ever find in another room of Damen's house?
4. What is the color of Ava's aura?
5. What does Drina do before she disappears?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Damen arrives in his wetsuit?
2. what does Riley say when Ever asks her why she is around?
3. What does Haven say about why she was absent from school?
4. Who does Ever encounter with a purple aura and what do they say to each other?
5. What does Ava teach Ever and what does Ever refuse to learn?
6. Whose image does Ever recall as she is fighting Drina, and what happens?
7. What does Ever find in one room of Damen's house that totally mystifies her?
8. What does Ever sense in her room that night and what does she dream?
9. What evidence does Ever find that Damen has been in her house and room?
10. Who does Ever try to call after Damen leaves, and what is the result?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)