|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Damen say Ever should dress more often?
(a) He doesn't make any comments about Ever's dress.
(b) Like Sabine.
(c) Like Drina.
(d) Like in her bathing suit.
2. Who is Eric?
(a) A friend of Miles' from acting class.
(b) Ever's older second cousin.
(c) Haven's latest heartthrob.
(d) A friend of Damen's.
3. Why is Ever angry about what Riley tells her?
(a) Riley has been talking with Drina.
(b) Riley has been talking with Damen.
(c) Riley feels badly that Ever misses their parents so much.
(d) Riley might leave Ever.
4. How many dollars does Damen win at the race track?
5. What does Damen produce with a sleight-of-hand trick?
(a) An old gold coin.
(b) A tulip.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ever doing when Damen touches her?
2. To whom has Riley say she's been talking?
3. Where do the friends decide to get together on Friday?
4. Of what does Haven say she's certain?
5. What does Sabine come by to Ever's room to tell her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sabine touches Ever's hand?
2. Where do Ever and Damen go when they skip school, and why is Ever able to enjoy herself?
3. What classes does Ever do well in, and which ones does she not do well and why?
4. Why does Ever not realize Miles, Haven and Damen are making plans that include her?
5. What does Miles ask Ever when she picks him up for school and how does Ever feel towards Damen?
6. Describe the encounter between Stacia and Ever at school the next day.
7. How do Damen and Ever interact at the party?
8. Who is Sabine?
9. What does Miles say to Ever concerning Damen?
10. What does Ava say to Ever when Ever lets her "read" for Ever.
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)