|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miles open about at school?
(a) Working at a burger joint.
(b) Being gay.
(c) Having psychic abilities.
(d) Being poor.
2. What happens when Sabine touches Ever's hand?
(a) Ever is shocked that Sabine is involved with a woman.
(b) Ever is shocked that Sabine is ill.
(c) Ever is please to learn that Sabine is feeling better these days.
(d) Ever is overwhelmed by Sabine's sadness.
3. What does Ever try to ignore about Stacia?
(a) Her need to be right.
(b) Her bad breath.
(c) Her loud voice.
(d) The vile thoughts Stacia is constantly sending Ever's way.
4. What does Riley say she has to do?
(a) She has to protect Ever.
(b) She has an appointment.
(c) She has to find someone for Sabine.
(d) She has to protect Haven.
5. Of what does Haven say she's certain?
(a) That Ever isn't interested in Damen.
(b) That Damen isn't gay.
(c) That Ever isn't interested in Miles.
(d) That Miles isn't gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miles say hinders the ability of guys to see that Ever is drop-dead gorgeous?
2. What offer does Damen decline from Evers?
3. What class cannot be faked?
4. What does Damen realize later about Damen's friend, Drina?
5. What does Ever say about Haven's tattoo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation between Ever and Riley when ever is picking out a sweatshirt.
2. What is the situation about the note Damen asks Ever to pass to Stacia?
3. Where do Ever and Damen go when they skip school, and why is Ever able to enjoy herself?
4. What does Ava say to Ever when Ever lets her "read" for Ever.
5. Why does Ever think Riley has gone behind Ever's back regarding Damen and the Halloween party?
6. What does Damen say about Ever's mode of dress?
7. What does Miles ask Ever when she picks him up for school and how does Ever feel towards Damen?
8. About what do Miles and Haven argue?
9. Why does Ever Bloom listen to an Ipod constantly, and how does she hide that fact?
10. Who does Mr. Robins introduce, and what is the class' reaction?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)