|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever know about Damen from the reaction of other students?
(a) He is gorgeous.
(b) He is arguing with Mr. Robins again.
(c) There's something awful about his appearance.
(d) He is being mean to Todd again.
2. Who comes to the party with Haven?
(a) No one.
3. What characteristic does Ever say Riley has retained from when Riley is alive?
(a) Her desire to tell Ever the tiniest details of Riley's day-to-day life.
(b) Her nosiness.
(c) Her desire to help others.
(d) Being a spoiled brat.
4. Who is Damen Auguste?
(a) Stacia's boyfriend.
(b) The captain of the boy's cheerleading squad.
(c) A new student Mr. Robins introduces.
(d) The captain of the football team.
5. How does Damen say Ever should dress more often?
(a) Like Sabine.
(b) He doesn't make any comments about Ever's dress.
(c) Like Drina.
(d) Like in her bathing suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine come by to Ever's room to tell her?
2. Why do Haven, Ever, and Miles think Damen is a military brat?
3. Where does Haven say Drina went that day?
4. What does Haven do to Ever Bloom in the opening of the story?
5. Where did Stacia buy the dress she is wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Riley say when Ever asks her if she wants to ride to school?
2. Who does Mr. Robins introduce, and what is the class' reaction?
3. Why does Ever Bloom listen to an Ipod constantly, and how does she hide that fact?
4. How do Damen and Ever interact at the party?
5. What odd question does Miles ask Ever, and what does Miles finally think as to why Ever is ignoring Damen?
6. What is the situation about the note Damen asks Ever to pass to Stacia?
7. What does Haven say when she calls Ever that night and what is Ever's psychic impression?
8. What is Ever's abilities concerning auras, and why is that relevant to Ever's encounter with Damen?
9. What does Ever notice about Haven at lunchtime, and what does Haven say about Damen?
10. Describe a communication between Ever and Riley.
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)