|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Riley say she knows?
(a) What Ever wants with her.
(b) Where Haven is.
(c) Who Damen is.
(d) Who killed Evangeline.
2. What is Damen's home like?
(a) It's an apartment.
(b) Luxuriously furnished.
3. What is on Ever's bed when she wakens?
(a) A card.
(b) A feather.
(c) A rose.
(d) A drop of blood.
4. Of what does the object on her bed remind Ever?
(a) Her mother's garden.
(b) A card she once made as a little girl.
(c) The one Damen took from her Halloween costume.
(d) Seeing Haven on the floor at Damen's house.
5. Who drinks out of Ever's water bottle at school?
(d) Just Ever.
6. Why won't Haven say where she is going for a party?
(a) She doesn't want her friends to check up on her.
(b) Drina told her to keep the location a secret.
(c) She doesn't yet know the location.
(d) She knows it's not legal to be there as an underage minor.
7. For how long is Ever suspended from school?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
8. What does Ava teach Ever to do?
(a) Insulate herself from psychic input.
(b) Communicate with her parents.
(c) Understand who Damen is.
(d) See Riley's point of view.
9. What is the meadow called in which Ever finds herself?
10. To where do Miles and Haven invite Ever?
(a) The Winter Fantasy.
(b) A seance group.
(c) To meet at Miles' house after school.
11. What does Ever pretend for Sabine's sake?
(a) That she would never drink again.
(b) That she is happy.
(c) That she is over being in a funk.
(d) To be sober.
12. What does Ever refuse to do despite Ava's pleading?
(a) Let Riley go.
(b) Learn how to unblock her psychic abilities.
(c) Talk about her parents.
(d) Talk about Damen.
13. Where does Haven say Drina has gone?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
14. About what does Sabine warn Ever on Monday morning?
(a) Ever is supposed to meet with a college rep that afternoon.
(b) Ever's going to be late to school.
(c) Ever is suppose to meet with her guidance counselor that afternoon.
(d) Ever's great aunt is arriving that day.
15. For how long does Drina say she has been married?
(a) Five years.
(b) She says she is not married.
(c) Several decades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever announce to Haven and Miles?
2. What does Damen say is upstairs?
3. What does Drina say Ever keeps doing?
4. What does Ever plead with Damen to do?
5. Who is absent from school?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)