|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ever enjoying?
(a) Getting back into the routine of school.
(b) Being suspended from school.
(c) Freedom from feeling responsible for Sabine's happiness.
(d) The release from the psychic onslaught.
2. What does Damen say about the car accident that kills Ever's family?
(a) Damen saves Ever.
(b) It was not an accident.
(c) It was arranged by evil beings.
(d) Damen tried to save Riley.
3. What does Riley say their parents wished?
(a) That Riley would join them.
(b) That Ever will be happy with Damen.
(c) That Ever will know that all is well.
(d) That Ever did not feel guilty about the wreck.
4. Who has signed a book for Damen?
(a) Emily Bronte.
(d) Jane Austen.
5. What does Haven say when Ever sees her at school?
(a) That Ever was right about vampires being evil.
(b) That Drina was draining her of blood.
(c) That Damen saved her life.
(d) That she had a virus that gave her wild dreams.
6. What is the symbolic meaning of white roses?
(a) A pure heart.
(b) A heart that knows no love.
(c) A heart that is waiting for love.
(d) A heart that will never know love.
7. Where does Haven say Drina has gone?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
8. What does Riley warn Ever about as Ever is leaving the house to go to Damen's?
(a) That Riley might be gone awhile.
(b) That Haven is about to be killed.
(c) That Damen is evil.
(d) That Drina is evil.
9. What does Damen insist upon doing?
(a) Taking Ever home.
(b) Calling the school nurse.
(c) Carrying Ever out of the girl's bathroom.
(d) Calling Sabine.
10. With what were Haven's dreams filled?
(a) Abstract images.
(b) Blood and gore.
(c) Flowers and light.
(d) Strange creatures.
11. Where does Haven say she is going?
(b) To see Miles.
(d) Drina's house.
12. Who is absent from school?
(a) Mr. Robins.
(c) No one Ever knows.
13. What does Ever find in another room of Damen's house?
(a) Haven is dead.
(b) Damen is unconscious.
(c) Drina is unconscious.
(d) Haven near death.
14. What does Ava say about Ever saying goodbye?
(a) She has said goodbye to the wrong person.
(b) Ava doesn't say anything about goodbyes.
(c) Ever does not know it but she has said goodbye in her heart to Riley.
(d) Ever will always say goodbye when someone gets to close unless she learns to love.
15. What does Riley say she knows?
(a) What Ever wants with her.
(b) Where Haven is.
(c) Who Damen is.
(d) Who killed Evangeline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever plead with Damen to do?
2. With whom does Ever spend time around town?
3. What does Ever say is a teen's dream?
4. What makes Ever faint?
5. What does Damen bring the next morning for breakfast?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)