|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever do first thing the next morning?
(a) Drink some vodka.
(b) Calls Miles and asks where her car is.
(c) Talks to Sabine.
(d) Calls Haven to dissuade her from seeing Drina.
2. What does Damen say about the car accident that kills Ever's family?
(a) It was not an accident.
(b) Damen saves Ever.
(c) It was arranged by evil beings.
(d) Damen tried to save Riley.
3. Why won't Haven say where she is going for a party?
(a) She doesn't yet know the location.
(b) She knows it's not legal to be there as an underage minor.
(c) She doesn't want her friends to check up on her.
(d) Drina told her to keep the location a secret.
4. Why does Riley say she turns back?
(a) She is afraid.
(b) She does not want to leave physical earth.
(c) She heard a terrible scream.
(d) She realizes Ever is missing.
5. Where was the painting?
(a) Under Ever's bed.
(b) Hanging on the mirror.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) The back of Ever's car.
6. About what does Sabine warn Ever on Monday morning?
(a) Ever is suppose to meet with her guidance counselor that afternoon.
(b) Ever's going to be late to school.
(c) Ever is supposed to meet with a college rep that afternoon.
(d) Ever's great aunt is arriving that day.
7. Why does Riley say she is stuck in the between world?
(a) She cannot stand the thought of leaving Ever.
(b) She is angry that she has passed over.
(c) She does not know how to find her parents.
(d) She does not know where the bridge is.
8. What does Drina say she has done to Ever a number of times?
(a) Tried to get her to become immortal.
(b) Made her miserable.
(c) Killed her.
(d) Forced her to leave Damen alone.
9. What does Damen say to Ever at school?
(a) That Haven is fine.
(b) That he hopes she had as much fun as she did over the weekend.
(c) That Drina will leave Haven alone now.
(d) That Miles is ill.
10. What does Ever say is a teen's dream?
(a) To never have to do homework.
(b) To have the house to herself.
(c) To never have to worry about parents being too nosy.
(d) To be chased by the best looking guy in school.
11. Why does Miles take Ever's keys?
(a) He is teasing her.
(b) He wants to try out her Miata.
(c) He thinks she should ride with him and Haven.
(d) He perceives she is drunk.
12. Who has signed a book for Damen?
(a) Emily Bronte.
(d) Jane Austen.
13. What does Haven say when Ever sees her at school?
(a) That she had a virus that gave her wild dreams.
(b) That Damen saved her life.
(c) That Ever was right about vampires being evil.
(d) That Drina was draining her of blood.
14. What happens as Ever is still on the phone?
(a) The phone is jerked out of her hand.
(b) Miles waves her to come in the house.
(c) She trips.
(d) Haven comes up and says hi.
15. What does Ever decide to do to keep her senses dulled?
(a) Sleep as much as possible.
(b) Smoke pot.
(c) Turn up the volume on her Ipod.
(d) Drink continuously.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Damen dressed when he gets to Ever's house?
2. What does Damen bring the next morning for breakfast?
3. What is the color of Ava's aura?
4. What does Ever plead with Damen to do?
5. What painting does Ever find?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)