|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Damen have?
2. What does Damen's comment about doing what you gotta do make Ever believe?
(a) Damen is trying to put Ever at ease.
(b) Damen knows Ever is psychic.
(c) Damen understands why Ever dresses the way she does.
(d) Damen is trying to flirt with Ever.
3. Why do Haven, Ever, and Miles think Damen is a military brat?
(a) He mentions the Marine Corp now and agani.
(b) He has a military tattoo.
(c) He mentions saluting his father.
(d) He says he's lived in several cities.
4. What does Riley say she has to do?
(a) She has to find someone for Sabine.
(b) She has to protect Haven.
(c) She has to protect Ever.
(d) She has an appointment.
5. Why does Ever listen to loud music a lot?
(a) To drown out the constant psychic noise.
(b) She loves music more than anything else.
(c) She seldom listens to music because it's too hard on her.
(d) So she doesn't have to respond to Haven's constant questions.
6. What does Ever say about Haven's tattoo?
(a) It looks very artistic.
(b) It looks infected.
(c) It is awesome.
(d) It looks Satanic.
7. What is Miles open about at school?
(a) Having psychic abilities.
(b) Working at a burger joint.
(c) Being gay.
(d) Being poor.
8. What does Haven do to Ever Bloom in the opening of the story?
(a) Slaps Ever Bloom in the face.
(b) Haven puts her hands over Ever Bloom's eyes.
(c) Accidentally trips Ever Bloom.
(d) Takes Ever Bloom's purse.
9. Why is Ever angry about what Riley tells her?
(a) Riley might leave Ever.
(b) Riley feels badly that Ever misses their parents so much.
(c) Riley has been talking with Drina.
(d) Riley has been talking with Damen.
10. Why does Damen get on his knees the next day at school?
(a) To act out a story he's telling.
(b) To plead with Ever to skip school.
(c) He falls.
(d) To search for Ever's contact that she loses.
11. Where are Ever and Sabine going to dinner?
(a) A local pasta place.
(b) To Sabine's cousin's house.
(c) To some friends of Sabine's house.
(d) Stonehill Tavern.
12. What does Damen do when he gets up to get a drink?
(b) Asks Riley if she wants a drink.
(c) Tells Riley she can leave now.
(d) Steps around Riley's legs.
13. What does the note say that Ever finds when she wakes on the beach?
(a) There is no note.
(b) That Damen will be right back.
(c) That Damen went home.
(d) That Damen has gone surfing.
14. Who is Damen dressed as when he arrives at the party?
(a) Henry VIII.
(b) Count Ferson.
(c) Count Dracula.
15. What does Ava do when she arrives at the party?
(a) Acknowledges Riley.
(b) Tells Ever Riley is stuck.
(c) Flirts with Damen.
(d) Tells Miles that his date is not gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever know about Damen from the reaction of other students?
2. What does Damen produce with a sleight-of-hand trick?
3. What does Ever feel towards Damen?
4. What does Ever note about Damen's visitor?
5. What offer does Damen decline from Evers?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)