|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the note say that Ever finds when she wakes on the beach?
(a) That Damen has gone surfing.
(b) That Damen will be right back.
(c) That Damen went home.
(d) There is no note.
2. What does Damen ask Ever to do in class after lunch?
(a) Pass a note to Stacia.
(b) Ask Haven a question.
(c) Go out with him that night.
(d) Pass a note to Miles.
3. What does Riley ask when Ever asks for her help?
(a) If Sabine is dating anyone.
(b) Why Ever would be interested in such a gorgeous guy.
(c) Who it is Ever likes.
(d) Why she cares about the painting that is not too good anyway.
4. How does Damen say Ever should dress more often?
(a) Like Drina.
(b) He doesn't make any comments about Ever's dress.
(c) Like Sabine.
(d) Like in her bathing suit.
5. Why is Ever not expelled from school?
(a) Sabine argues on her behalf.
(b) Ever is at the top of her class.
(c) The school cannot prove anything.
(d) Ever has never been in troube before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever think Damen cannot know?
2. What is Ever doing when she gets overwhelmed in the crowd?
3. About what do Miles, Haven and Ever argue?
4. From whom does Damen say Ever is protecting herself?
5. Who is Damen dressed as when he arrives at the party?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)