|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 80, Robbins writes that the Secretary of the Interior was what kind of man?
2. How long has the Chink dwelt with the Clock People?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 26 years.
3. What "seasonette" does Robbins write has persisted, in Chapter 72?
(a) Indian Summer.
(b) Late Spring.
(c) The dog days of Summer.
(d) Summer Solstice.
4. Carnival season takes place just before what holiday?
(c) Ash Wednesday.
(d) Yom Kippur.
5. Robbins writes in Chapter 95, "To the extent that this world surrenders its richness and diversity, it surrenders its" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The official referred to in Chapter 79 is from what country's Wildlife Service?
2. Chapter 77 begins, "It was about two minutes on the _____ side of the sunrise."
3. In what month is Chapter 66 set?
4. What does the Chink say is always ending, and not ending, in Chapter 65?
5. Some how many thousand years ago did the North American continent "finally get up the nerve to kick the last of the glaciers out of its parlor"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)