|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robbins write is not in love with England in Chapter 97?
(b) New York.
(d) Richmond, Virginia.
2. What is the first name of the female observer who comes to the ranch in Chapter 94?
3. The Chink tells Sissy in Chapter 110 to not confuse symmetry with what?
4. What "seasonette" does Robbins write has persisted, in Chapter 72?
(a) Late Spring.
(b) The dog days of Summer.
(c) Summer Solstice.
(d) Indian Summer.
5. What do the Professor and observer request to do to one of the whooping cranes in Chapter 94?
(a) Stun it.
(b) Alter it.
(c) Mate it.
(d) Kill it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the VA Hospital from which Sissy calls Dr. Robbins in Chapter 96?
2. What does the doctor suggest to Sissy that they go into the garden with, in Chapter 55?
3. Who arrives in Chapter 108?
4. What can Julian hear gathering its dusting forces, in Chapter 83?
5. Carnival season takes place just before what holiday?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)