|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sissy return to New York in Chapter 53?
(a) December 30.
(b) October 31.
(c) October 8.
(d) February 14.
2. Who is recuperating in the hospital at the end of the novel?
(a) The Chink.
3. What is Sissy missing when she returns to the ranch in Chapter 104?
(a) A thumb.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her suitcase.
4. Sissy states the Chink's belief that the bias for order leads to _____ in Chapter 65.
5. Who is dreaming about her diabetic mother in the beginning of Chapter 77?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Chink stitching in Chapter 72?
2. What author does Robbins write was blind, in Chapter 77?
3. In Chapter 111a., Robbins writes, "____ is nothing more than an identification or illumination of common objects and everyday events until they shine with their singular nature."
4. In Chapter 80, Robbins writes that the Secretary of the Interior was what kind of man?
5. What type of accident does the artisan have who created the village given to Sissy?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)