|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the Chink move to the shack west of the Great Burrow?
2. What is the name of the VA Hospital from which Sissy calls Dr. Robbins in Chapter 96?
(b) Brooklyn Heights Hospital.
(c) New York Presbyterian.
3. Who is made the manager of the ranch at the end of the novel?
(b) The Chink.
4. Who are the Gitches meeting for New Year's in Chapter 53?
(a) The Kennedys.
(b) The Swathmores.
(c) The Barths.
(d) The Wilsons.
5. What classical work does Robbins cite in Chapter 77?
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) The Aenead.
(d) The Illiad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in the scrimmage at the climax of the novel?
2. In Chapter 52, Julian gives Sissy a miniature village for Christmas. What kind of village is it?
3. What does Robbins write is not in love with England in Chapter 97?
4. Who arrives in Chapter 108?
5. Dr. Robbins calls in what, in Chapter 76?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)