|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many outsiders of the Clock people were killed by arrows between 1965-1969?
2. Dr. Robbins calls in what, in Chapter 76?
3. Robbins writes in Chapter 65 that the mass of humanity has minds like what?
(b) Soft wax.
(d) Mashed potatoes.
4. When does Sissy return to New York in Chapter 53?
(a) December 30.
(b) October 31.
(c) February 14.
(d) October 8.
5. What type of accident does the artisan have who created the village given to Sissy?
6. What do the Professor and observer request to do to one of the whooping cranes in Chapter 94?
(a) Mate it.
(b) Alter it.
(c) Kill it.
(d) Stun it.
7. What "seasonette" does Robbins write has persisted, in Chapter 72?
(a) The dog days of Summer.
(b) Indian Summer.
(c) Late Spring.
(d) Summer Solstice.
8. The Chink places garlands of what on Sissy's thumbs in Chapter 74?
9. Robbins calls Chapter 100 a bottle of what?
(a) Coca Cola.
(b) Pinot Noir.
(c) Fine Scotch.
10. Dr. Robbins states in Chapter 65 that to live one must be prepared to what?
(b) Face fear.
11. The cowgirls on the ranch put a Lifesaver in one cheek and a what in the other while riding?
(b) Chewing gum.
12. What does Robbins write about that got sick of the publicity, in Chapter 72?
(a) The jellybeans.
(b) The grass.
(c) The bluebirds.
(d) The clouds.
13. What has been found in the beginning of Chapter 94?
(a) The cowgirls.
(b) The eagles.
(c) The whooping cranes.
(d) The minivan.
14. The Chink tells Sissy that she is too what for current events to infect her?
15. The Chink tells Sissy in Chapter 110 to not confuse symmetry with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chink use as a musical instrument in Chapter 74?
2. How many types of crazy people does Dr. Goldman say there are in Chapter 55?
3. Robbins suggests that Sissy go out for a what in Chapter 82?
4. The official referred to in Chapter 79 is from what country's Wildlife Service?
5. What does Robbins write is not in love with England in Chapter 97?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)