|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Chapters 77-93 (pg 249 - 288).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chink tells Sissy that she is too what for current events to infect her?
2. Whose artwork (prints) hang in the outhouse at the Rubber Rose Ranch?
(a) Salvador Dali's.
(b) Buster Keaton's.
(c) Georgia O'Keeffe's.
(d) Vincent Van Gogh's.
3. Who does Bonanza Jellybean say will run the goat's milk to Fargo in Chapter 45?
(a) Mae West.
(b) Billy West.
(c) Maude Clayton.
4. In Chapter 11, the author makes a comparison of a cat looking through what colored glasses?
5. Dr. Robbins calls in what, in Chapter 76?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outhouse radio playing in the beginning of Chapter 33?
2. What type of karate does Robbins write that the Countess is practicing in Chapter 27?
3. Where did the Countess first spot Sissy Hankshaw?
4. How many years have passed since Sissy left her hometown, in Chapter 17?
5. In Chapter 27, Julian tell the Countess that he thinks Sissy was disappointed that he was not more what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)