|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Chapters 77-93 (pg 249 - 288).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chink informs Sissy in Chapter 72 that the spiritual wealth of the East is not what with Western culture?
2. What is in the center of the circle of cowgirls in the beginning of Chapter 44?
(a) A cow.
(b) A goat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A car.
3. In what year did the Chink move to the shack west of the Great Burrow?
4. What chemical does Dolores tell the women in the class is in Dew spray mist in Chapter 44?
(a) Sodium Dioxide.
(b) Clydomethrine Hydroxide.
(c) Benzethonium Chloride.
5. How many types of crazy people does Dr. Goldman say there are in Chapter 55?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 80, Robbins writes that the Secretary of the Interior was what kind of man?
2. The author writes in Chapter 81 that Sissy has grown as pale as what?
3. Where did Sissy grow up?
4. Sissy's father says in Chapter 5 that she couldn't suck her thumbs because she'd need a mouth like a what?
5. In what city is Sissy at the beginning of Chapter 17?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)