|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 32- 43 (pg 103 - 133).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robbins write wed a girl with a physical defect in Chapter 30?
2. Who does the Countess suspect is behind the new warnings on his products?
(a) Ralph Nader.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Bill Clinton.
3. Where does Betty tell the author that she and her schoolmates ditched Sissy in Chapter 12?
(a) The drive-in theater.
(b) Senior prom.
(c) School picnic.
(d) New York.
4. What type of karate does Robbins write that the Countess is practicing in Chapter 27?
(a) Tai Kwon Do.
5. Who is witness to Julian and Sissy's wedding?
(a) The Countess.
(c) Bonanza Jellybean.
(d) Jackson Pollack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the church where Julian and Sissy get married?
2. Who is with Miss Adrian in Chapter 39?
3. Sissy's father says in Chapter 5 that she couldn't suck her thumbs because she'd need a mouth like a what?
4. Robbins writes in Chapter 34 that a sentence of lead "gives a reader an entirely different sensation from one made of" what?
5. Who does Sissy say got close to taking her virginity in Chapter 20?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)