|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 32- 43 (pg 103 - 133).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The normal temperature of a hummingbird is what?
2. What does Robbins write are the easiest creatures to hypnotize on earth?
3. What month is it in Chapter 31, 9 months into the marriage of Sissy and Julian?
4. Where was Bonanza Jellybean the first time she heard about Sissy?
5. In Chapter 4, Robbins describes Sissy's entrance to the Dakotas as "like a peach basket that had swallowed a" what?
(b) Obese rat.
(c) Corn snake.
(d) Hoop snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Betty's son in Chapter 12?
2. What year is it when Sissy arrives at the ranch for her modeling assignment?
3. Which character says in Chapter 32, "you can tune a guitar but you can't tuna fish"?
4. Who does Sissy go to the costume party dressed as in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 11, the author makes a comparison of a cat looking through what colored glasses?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)