|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Eva, how many other female chimps are on the set when Bobo throws a tantrum?
2. When chimps lived in the wild, how much of their days would be spent looking for food?
3. Which of these chimps follows Eva over the electric fence?
4. After Eva and the chimps escape, what food is thrown from the airship?
5. How many hours does Mrs. Adamson have to get Cormac treatment for a toothache before Eva needs him again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Eva leaves the Reserve through the door that humans use?
2. Why does Tatters attack Lana?
3. How does Eva get to see Grog after SMI orders her not to have anything to do with him?
4. Why does Eva think that Stefan has not adjusted to the neuron transplant with Caesar?
5. Why had Lulu never reared a baby of her own?
6. What is supposed to be filmed while Eva and the chimps are on the island?
7. Why doesn't Eva allow the chimps to accept the food that is dropped by airship after the chimps' escape?
8. Why does Grog believe that the chimps have to learn to live without help from the humans?
9. Who is Grog?
10. How does Eva think that Sniff got her away from the searchers?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Section 12, Eva thinks to herself that the "human Eva [must be] no more than a guest at a wedding." Discuss that statement and what it means to Eva.
Essay Topic 2
Eva deliberately disobeys her father and ignores her mother after her escape. Compare and contrast Eva's relationship with her parents.
Essay Topic 3
During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, she and her parents discuss her ability to have children. Discuss the scenarios that might occur if Eva had children and how the three of them feel about these possibilities.
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)