|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which day of the the chimps' freedom does Wang die?
2. What color are Grog's eyes when she visits him in the hospital?
3. Which of these chimps follows Eva over the electric fence?
4. Who is the brightest of the other female chimps that are in the commercial with Bobo and Eva?
5. From where does Grog send the card to Eva?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Grog decide that the chimps cannot be sent to Cayamoro?
2. Why does Grog believe that the chimps have to learn to live without help from the humans?
3. What happens when Eva leaves the Reserve through the door that humans use?
4. How does Eva think that Sniff got her away from the searchers?
5. Why does Tatters attack Lana?
6. Why had the winter been tough in the Reserve?
7. Where does Eva wait when her mother is late picking her up because Mrs. Adamson took Cormac to get a tooth fixed?
8. What happened to Stefan and Sasha after their neuron transfers?
9. Why doesn't Eva allow the chimps to accept the food that is dropped by airship after the chimps' escape?
10. Why does Eva think that Stefan has not adjusted to the neuron transplant with Caesar?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
During the eighth month, twenty-ninth day, Eva finds herself in the midst of a territorial battle between two males. Discuss the chimp hierarchy and Eva's effect on the authority of the group.
Essay Topic 2
Eva deliberately disobeys her father and ignores her mother after her escape. Compare and contrast Eva's relationship with her parents.
Essay Topic 3
In the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, Eva has become famous. Compare and contrast how various groups react to Eva and to her fame.
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)