|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Eva's friends had visited by the second month, nineteenth day?
2. What did Eva's mom stitch on the left pocket of Eva's first pair of overalls?
3. What color eyes does Eva's mother have?
4. What game do Eva and her mother play after they can't stand to watch Mr. Ellan's program any longer?
5. What color is the clothing Robbo wears on day twenty-five of month two?
Short Essay Questions
1. By day six, what are Eva's waking habits?
2. Who comes to the door while Mrs. Adamson and Eva watch Mr. Ellan's show?
3. In what way does Eva believe that people are judged by their speech?
4. How was Eva's procedure and care paid for?
5. How do the crowds of kids at school affect Eva?
6. What does Eva do when her parents tell her that she cannot go to the chimp pool?
7. Why is it difficult for Eva's mother to see the changes in her daughter?
8. How does Jane Callaway suggest solving the problem of publicity surrounding Eva and her family?
9. Why is the ghost especially prevalent the first morning Eva wakes at home?
10. What does Robbo look like?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the problem with the neuron transplant between Stefan and Caesar and reasons why it might have gone wrong.
Essay Topic 2
During the ninth month, fourteenth day, Grog and Eva once again argue about moving the chimps to the wild. Discuss why Grog and Eva change their minds about moving the chimps to the wild.
Essay Topic 3
During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, she and her parents discuss her ability to have children. Discuss the scenarios that might occur if Eva had children and how the three of them feel about these possibilities.
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)