|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many inhabitants live in Eva's city?
2. How long has it been since Eva's accident?
3. What color are Eva's first pair of overalls?
4. What color were Eva's eyes before the accident?
5. What sport did Eva play at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are watching Eva in her hospital bed on Day One?
2. Why is the ghost especially prevalent the first morning Eva wakes at home?
3. Why does Eva decide that more and more neuron transfers will be completed?
4. Why wouldn't the police help when reporters surrounded the Adamson apartment?
5. Describe Eva's keyboard.
6. How does Jane Callaway suggest solving the problem of publicity surrounding Eva and her family?
7. How did kids react when Eva went back to school?
8. Why wouldn't Kelly have ever climbed a tree?
9. How was Eva's procedure and care paid for?
10. What group of chimps does Eva try to join the first time she goes to the chimp pool after her transplant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, she and her parents discuss her ability to have children. Discuss the scenarios that might occur if Eva had children and how the three of them feel about these possibilities.
Essay Topic 2
On days seven and seventeen, Eva's dreams begin to change. Discuss Eva's dreams and how they change.
Essay Topic 3
On day nineteen of the second month after Eva awakens, she learns how her procedure was financed. Discuss the financing arrangements made for the neuron transfer and what those arrangements may mean for Eva and her new life.
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)