|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far can Eva see from her bed on day one?
2. What is the name of the chimp Lana's baby?
3. On the beginning of day nineteen of the second month, what does Eva try to do to push back the ghost and allow the chimp in her to come out?
4. Why does Eva agree to do programs and advertisements?
5. During the second month, nineteenth day, what activity does Eva look forward to in the future?
Short Essay Questions
1. What group of chimps does Eva try to join the first time she goes to the chimp pool after her transplant?
2. By day six, what are Eva's waking habits?
3. What does Eva do when her parents tell her that she cannot go to the chimp pool?
4. Why is Eva able to build a tower higher than any chimp could have done?
5. Why wouldn't the police help when reporters surrounded the Adamson apartment?
6. What is Jane Callaway's job?
7. Why did Eva have an argument with her father after her first visit to the chimp pool after her transplant?
8. Who are watching Eva in her hospital bed on Day One?
9. Why does Eva think that it will take a long time for her speech to return?
10. Why was Robbo about to lose his job?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Eva deliberately disobeys her father and ignores her mother after her escape. Compare and contrast Eva's relationship with her parents.
Essay Topic 2
On days seven and seventeen, Eva's dreams begin to change. Discuss Eva's dreams and how they change.
Essay Topic 3
On day twelve of the fourth month after Eva's awakening, Eva asks whom she belongs to. Discuss who, if anyone, owns Eva.
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)