|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jane Callaway have to drink when she meets Eva for the first time?
2. On Day Six, Eva had dreamed of __________.
3. Which chimp is interested when Eva plays a game with a strand of fabric?
4. What was the name of the chimp whose body was given to Eva?
5. What cartoon does Eva watch on Day 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Eva believe that people are judged by their speech?
2. Why wouldn't Kelly have ever climbed a tree?
3. Why does Eva kiss Mr. Ellan?
4. By day six, what are Eva's waking habits?
5. Why did Eva have an argument with her father after her first visit to the chimp pool after her transplant?
6. Why is the ghost especially prevalent the first morning Eva wakes at home?
7. Describe Eva's keyboard.
8. How was Eva's procedure and care paid for?
9. Why does Eva decide that more and more neuron transfers will be completed?
10. How do the crowds of kids at school affect Eva?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
On day twelve of the fourth month after Eva's awakening, she goes home. Compare and contrast Eva's and her mother's reactions to Eva's return home.
Essay Topic 2
On day twelve of the fourth month after Eva's awakening, the Adamson apartment is swarmed by reporters and publicity seekers. Using examples from the book, argue whether Ms. Callaway's company was behind some of the publicity storm.
Essay Topic 3
On day seven, Eva asks her father to tell her about the drugs that have been in her system. Discuss the drugs that have been in Eva's system and their purpose.
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)