|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the woman who tried to teach chimps how to live in the wild after they had been used for learning experiments?
(a) Vanessa Price.
(b) Stella Brewer.
(c) Rebecca Peters.
(d) Amanda Brown.
2. Which of the chimps does Sniff move over to make room for Eva in a tree where they take shelter from the typhoon?
3. How many older males are in Bobo's Public Section?
4. How many days does it take for Eva and the chimps to get to the island?
5. What was the name of the person who was transferred into Caesar's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eva have a cut after Sniff drags her away from the searchers?
2. On the fourth day after the chimps escape, what time of day does Mrs. Adamson shout from the air boat?
3. When Mimi Venturi calls and wants to talk to Eva, she says that Grog is in ____________.
4. What time do the rains begin each day on the island?
5. For how many days does Lana carry her dead child around?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Grog think Eva's purpose should be?
2. Where does Eva wait when her mother is late picking her up because Mrs. Adamson took Cormac to get a tooth fixed?
3. Why had the winter been tough in the Reserve?
4. Describe Eva's monthly checkup.
5. How does Eva think that Sniff got her away from the searchers?
6. How does Eva get to see Grog after SMI orders her not to have anything to do with him?
7. What did botanists say about food for the chimps on the island?
8. What three choices did Geronimo have when Tatters started to threaten him after the kidnapping of Wang.
9. What are Eva's chimp and human minds telling her when searchers come to the woods where she and the others are hiding?
10. Who is Grog?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)