|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which day of the the chimps' freedom does Wang die?
2. What was the name of the person who was transferred into Caesar's body?
3. During the eighth month, twenty-ninth day, whom was Eva teaching to tie knots?
4. How often are female chimps in estrus?
(a) 31 days.
(b) 35 days.
(c) 33 days.
(d) 30 days.
5. What does Grog tell Mimi she should have on her shoulder if she takes pictures of the chimps?
(b) Small monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What celebrity has joined Grog's cause and wears overalls with a broken butterfly on the bib?
2. What creatures eat the food that is thrown from the airship after the chimps escape?
3. After Tatters was chased up a tree, how long did it take for Geronimo to let him come down?
4. Who is the brightest of the other female chimps that are in the commercial with Bobo and Eva?
5. Who is Mimi's lawyer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tatters attack Lana?
2. Why didn't Eva go get help when Wang got sick?
3. What does Grog think Eva's purpose should be?
4. What are Eva's chimp and human minds telling her when searchers come to the woods where she and the others are hiding?
5. How does the commercial end that Bobo, Eva, and the four other females are participating in?
6. Why does Eva think that Stefan has not adjusted to the neuron transplant with Caesar?
7. Who is Grog?
8. How does Eva get to see Grog after SMI orders her not to have anything to do with him?
9. Why had Lulu never reared a baby of her own?
10. Why does Grog believe that the chimps have to learn to live without help from the humans?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)