|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the chimps attacks Lana during the eighth month, twenty-ninth day?
2. How many weeks are Eva and the chimps supposed to be filming on the island?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) A month.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. What does Eva give Sniff to eat when he follows her through the door out of the Reserve?
(a) Granola bar.
(b) Raisin shortbread.
4. What color are Grog's eyes when she visits him in the hospital?
5. Which of the chimps does Sniff move over to make room for Eva in a tree where they take shelter from the typhoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures eat the food that is thrown from the airship after the chimps escape?
2. On which day of the the chimps' freedom does Wang die?
3. Which merchants are trying to cancel Mimi's contract?
4. After Eva visits Grog in the hospital, who gives Eva her monthly checkup?
5. When chimps lived in the wild, how much of their days would be spent looking for food?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did botanists say about food for the chimps on the island?
2. Why is Eva summoned to speak with her father and the other humans?
3. What happens when Eva leaves the Reserve through the door that humans use?
4. Why didn't Eva go get help when Wang got sick?
5. How does Eva get to see Grog after SMI orders her not to have anything to do with him?
6. What three choices did Geronimo have when Tatters started to threaten him after the kidnapping of Wang.
7. How does Eva get Bobo to calm down?
8. What does Grog think Eva's purpose should be?
9. Why had the winter been tough in the Reserve?
10. Why does Eva think that Stefan has not adjusted to the neuron transplant with Caesar?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)