|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Eva, how many other female chimps are on the set when Bobo throws a tantrum?
2. After Tatters was chased up a tree, how long did it take for Geronimo to let him come down?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 25 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
3. What time do the rains begin each day on the island?
4. What color overalls does Eva wear to the press conference discussing Stefan and Sasha?
5. How long does Grog believe it will be in the future before the chimp pool will be finished?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 25 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures eat the food that is thrown from the airship after the chimps escape?
2. Who is Mimi's lawyer?
3. What color are Grog's eyes when she visits him in the hospital?
4. What does someone have for the chimps to eat after Bobo calms down?
5. How much time is Eva allowed to visit Grog when he is in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Eva allow the chimps to accept the food that is dropped by airship after the chimps' escape?
2. How does the commercial end that Bobo, Eva, and the four other females are participating in?
3. Where does Eva wait when her mother is late picking her up because Mrs. Adamson took Cormac to get a tooth fixed?
4. How does Eva get Bobo to calm down?
5. Why was it a problem when Tatters became boss of the group?
6. Why had the winter been tough in the Reserve?
7. Why didn't Eva go get help when Wang got sick?
8. What does Grog think Eva's purpose should be?
9. What happens when Eva leaves the Reserve through the door that humans use?
10. Describe the door that Eva and the humans use to enter and exit the reserve.
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)