|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the eighth month, twenty-ninth day, whom was Eva teaching to tie knots?
2. How does Grog get back from his trip?
(a) Government plane.
(b) Cruise ship.
(d) Air ambulance.
3. How much of the world's population is holed up in their apartments watching the shaper?
4. How much time did Grog tell Eva he would need after her escape?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) A month.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. How many times has Mimi been married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does someone have for the chimps to eat after Bobo calms down?
2. When chimps lived in the wild, how much of their days would be spent looking for food?
3. How do the humans communicate and let Eva know that she is needed?
4. What is the name of the clothing line that markets Mrs. Adamson's designs?
5. After Eva visits Grog in the hospital, who gives Eva her monthly checkup?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Grog decide that the chimps cannot be sent to Cayamoro?
2. What are Eva's chimp and human minds telling her when searchers come to the woods where she and the others are hiding?
3. Describe Eva's monthly checkup.
4. Where does Eva wait when her mother is late picking her up because Mrs. Adamson took Cormac to get a tooth fixed?
5. Why was it a problem when Tatters became boss of the group?
6. What did botanists say about food for the chimps on the island?
7. Why does Eva think that Stefan has not adjusted to the neuron transplant with Caesar?
8. Who is Grog?
9. What three choices did Geronimo have when Tatters started to threaten him after the kidnapping of Wang.
10. Why does Grog believe that the chimps have to learn to live without help from the humans?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)