|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eva have a cut after Sniff drags her away from the searchers?
2. How many days after the chimps escape do mountaineers come into the wood?
3. How often are female chimps in estrus?
(a) 33 days.
(b) 35 days.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 31 days.
4. How many days does it take for Eva and the chimps to get to the island?
5. What color is the air boat bag painted that belongs to a rival shaper company?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other chimp is interested in watching Eva teach one of the chimps to tie knots?
2. What does Grog tell Mimi she should wear if they do a photo shoot of chimps behaving the way they behaved in the wild in the past?
3. After Eva visits Grog in the hospital, who gives Eva her monthly checkup?
4. Besides Eva, how many other female chimps are on the set when Bobo throws a tantrum?
5. After Tatters was chased up a tree, how long did it take for Geronimo to let him come down?
Short Essay Questions
1. As the typhoon lessens, how does Eva get the chimps to forage for food?
2. Who is Grog?
3. What three choices did Geronimo have when Tatters started to threaten him after the kidnapping of Wang.
4. Why had Lulu never reared a baby of her own?
5. What are Eva's chimp and human minds telling her when searchers come to the woods where she and the others are hiding?
6. Why doesn't Eva allow the chimps to accept the food that is dropped by airship after the chimps' escape?
7. Why had the winter been tough in the Reserve?
8. Why does Tatters attack Lana?
9. How does the commercial end that Bobo, Eva, and the four other females are participating in?
10. How does Eva think that Sniff got her away from the searchers?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)