|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors are on the design that Eva's mom has stitched on Eva's overalls?
(a) Gold and purple.
(b) Lavender and white.
(c) Yellow and pink.
(d) Blue and white.
2. By day twelve of the fourth month after Eva's awakening, what does she long for?
3. What might chimps wear when they went on expeditions?
(a) Children's overalls.
(b) Jogging shorts.
(c) Jump suits.
(d) Sweat suits.
4. Who set up the arrangements for Eva's care to be paid?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
5. What is the name of the chimp Lana's baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many inhabitants live in Eva's city?
2. Where might Kelly have seen a tree?
3. What does Eva hear on her first day out of her hospital room?
4. Besides rain forest trees, what grows in a few valleys that have never been cleared?
5. Who is in a photo that Robbo shows Eva?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are watching Eva in her hospital bed on Day One?
2. Why wouldn't the police help when reporters surrounded the Adamson apartment?
3. In what way had Eva been one of her father's research projects even before the accident?
4. Why does Eva try to use chimp grunts rather than human words?
5. Why does Eva think that it will take a long time for her speech to return?
6. Why does Eva decide that more and more neuron transfers will be completed?
7. Why is Eva able to build a tower higher than any chimp could have done?
8. Why is Eva's fame partially her fault?
9. What does Eva do when her parents tell her that she cannot go to the chimp pool?
10. Why did Eva have an argument with her father after her first visit to the chimp pool after her transplant?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)