|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the device that Eva uses to communicate?
(b) Government agency.
(c) Communications Faculty.
(d) Her father.
2. Who first discovered the work that Joan Pradesh was doing in the field of neuron memory?
(a) Dr. Adamson.
(b) Dr. Richardson.
(c) Joan's father.
(d) Dr. Williams.
3. What does Robbo have Eva work with after the ball?
4. How far can Eva see from her bed on day one?
(a) 25 kilometers.
(b) 50 kilometers.
(c) 75 kilometers.
(d) 100 kilometers.
5. What color are Eva's eyes when she awakes on Day One?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, how many human volunteers were there to try the neuron transplant?
2. What does Eva put into the doorbell box to make the constant ringing stop?
3. How does Eva get to and from school?
4. What color are the bars of the climbing frame that Eva used with Ellan?
5. What doesn't Eva have enough time to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eva try to use chimp grunts rather than human words?
2. What does Eva do when her parents tell her that she cannot go to the chimp pool?
3. Why is it difficult for Eva's mother to see the changes in her daughter?
4. In what way does Eva believe that people are judged by their speech?
5. How does Jane Callaway suggest solving the problem of publicity surrounding Eva and her family?
6. What is Jane Callaway's job?
7. How was Eva injured?
8. Why wouldn't the police help when reporters surrounded the Adamson apartment?
9. Why did Eva have an argument with her father after her first visit to the chimp pool after her transplant?
10. Why was Robbo about to lose his job?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)