|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the chimp whose body was given to Eva?
2. How many jobs have been lost at Robbo's company?
(b) 65 percent.
(d) 40 percent.
3. How long do the trees grow when they are grown for a crop?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 20 years.
4. What is Eva's father's job title?
(a) Director of Primate Zoology.
(b) Zoology professor.
(c) Speech pathologist.
(d) Communications Director.
5. Who was the lonely chimp that Eva heard crying at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Eva have enough time to do?
2. When Eva was digging into a nest in a dream, what did she find below the surface?
3. What color are Eva's eyes when she awakes on Day One?
4. During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, how many human volunteers were there to try the neuron transplant?
5. What color flowers grows in the cartoon Eva watches on Day 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how the gym looks the first time that Eva sees it.
2. Who are watching Eva in her hospital bed on Day One?
3. What is Jane Callaway's job?
4. Why does Eva try to use chimp grunts rather than human words?
5. Who comes to the door while Mrs. Adamson and Eva watch Mr. Ellan's show?
6. By day six, what are Eva's waking habits?
7. How was Eva injured?
8. In what way does Eva believe that people are judged by their speech?
9. How did kids react when Eva went back to school?
10. How do the crowds of kids at school affect Eva?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)