|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many inhabitants live in Eva's city?
(b) Half a billion.
(d) A million.
2. How many minutes had Eva been awake in on Day Seven before she got sleepy?
3. Who was the lonely chimp that Eva heard crying at the hospital?
4. After Robbo leaves, who responds when Eva says she does not want to take a nap?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
5. What is Eva shown doing in an old video of her that is shown at the beginning of Mr. Ellan's show?
(c) Playing volleyball.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many jobs have been lost at Robbo's company?
2. Who is in a photo that Robbo shows Eva?
3. What company expects to use Eva in advertisements?
4. How old was Eva when she was bitten by a chimp?
5. What color beard does the man have who is watching Eva as she awakes for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eva decide that more and more neuron transfers will be completed?
2. Who comes to the door while Mrs. Adamson and Eva watch Mr. Ellan's show?
3. What is Jane Callaway's job?
4. How does Jane Callaway suggest solving the problem of publicity surrounding Eva and her family?
5. Why does Eva try to use chimp grunts rather than human words?
6. Who are watching Eva in her hospital bed on Day One?
7. What does Robbo look like?
8. Describe how the gym looks the first time that Eva sees it.
9. What group of chimps does Eva try to join the first time she goes to the chimp pool after her transplant?
10. Why is it difficult for Eva's mother to see the changes in her daughter?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)