|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Bobo causes the filming of the commercial to be continued the next day, how many weeks will it be before Eva can return to the Reserve?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. What was the name of the person who was transferred into Caesar's body?
3. With which chimp was Sasha paired?
4. Which of the chimps followed Eva when she left the Reserve through the door humans used?
5. How much rain does the island receive every day?
(a) 10 millimeters.
(b) 30 millimeters.
(c) 5 millimeters.
(d) 20 millimeters.
6. Which of the chimps does Sniff move over to make room for Eva in a tree where they take shelter from the typhoon?
7. When chimps lived in the wild, how much of their days would be spent looking for food?
8. How did Eva's father know that Sniff had fallen against the electric fence?
(a) A security camera.
(b) The alarm bell.
(c) An anonymous tip.
(d) From Eva.
9. How many times a day does Mimi call her lawyer?
10. What creatures eat the food that is thrown from the airship after the chimps escape?
11. What celebrity has joined Grog's cause and wears overalls with a broken butterfly on the bib?
(a) Tanya Olaf.
(b) Vincent Davidson.
(c) Bridget Williams.
(d) Peter Redding.
12. What does Grog tell Mimi she should have on her shoulder if she takes pictures of the chimps?
(a) Small monkey.
13. Where is Eva shot by a stun gun?
14. Whose glasses does Bobo snatch and bite in half?
(c) Mr. Coulis'.
15. How many years does Grog think it will take to get chimps ready to live in the wild?
Short Answer Questions
1. How high in the air is Mimi's apartment?
2. Which of the chimps attacks Lana during the eighth month, twenty-ninth day?
3. How many older males are in Bobo's Public Section?
4. Which of the chimps is stunned by the searchers first?
5. How many times has Mimi been married?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)