|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Grog tell Eva he would need after her escape?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) A month.
2. On which day of the the chimps' freedom does Wang die?
3. What time do the rains begin each day on the island?
4. Where is Eva shot by a stun gun?
5. If Bobo causes the filming of the commercial to be continued the next day, how many weeks will it be before Eva can return to the Reserve?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
6. What color beard does Grog have?
(b) Dusty brown.
(d) Pale Gold.
7. When chimps lived in the wild, how much of their days would be spent looking for food?
8. What does Grog tell Mimi she should have on her shoulder if she takes pictures of the chimps?
(a) Small monkey.
9. How much of the world's population is holed up in their apartments watching the shaper?
10. How many days after Eva sees Caesar is Sasha scheduled to wake?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 11 days.
(c) 23 days.
(d) 3 months.
11. When Mimi Venturi calls and wants to talk to Eva, she says that Grog is in ____________.
12. While Grog is away he sends Eva a card that says he will be gone for how long?
(a) A week.
(b) 7 days.
(c) A month.
(d) 10 days.
13. Which merchants are trying to cancel Mimi's contract?
14. Which doctor does Joan want to consult regarding the problems with adjustment that Caesar and the human inside him seem to be having?
(a) Dr. Peters.
(b) Dr. Alonso.
(c) Dr. Vinson.
(d) Dr. Frank.
15. How many chimps are brought to the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mimi's lawyer?
2. What color cape does Mimi wear when Eva secretly meets Grog at Mimi's apartment?
3. How much rain does the island receive every day?
4. How did Eva's father know that Sniff had fallen against the electric fence?
5. What color overalls does Eva wear to the press conference discussing Stefan and Sasha?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)