|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many older males are in Bobo's Public Section?
2. Who is Mimi's lawyer?
3. What does Grog tell Mimi she should have on her shoulder if she takes pictures of the chimps?
(d) Small monkey.
4. Who bit Eva on the shoulder during the eighth month, twenty-ninth day?
5. How much of the world's population is holed up in their apartments watching the shaper?
6. When Eva is told about the typhoon, approximately how long will it be before the storm hits?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
7. How many weeks are Eva and the chimps supposed to be filming on the island?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) A month.
(d) 3 weeks.
8. Which merchants are trying to cancel Mimi's contract?
9. How many times has Mimi been married?
10. Which of the chimps is stunned by the searchers first?
11. Which doctor does Joan want to consult regarding the problems with adjustment that Caesar and the human inside him seem to be having?
(a) Dr. Alonso.
(b) Dr. Vinson.
(c) Dr. Frank.
(d) Dr. Peters.
12. How often are female chimps in estrus?
(a) 33 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 35 days.
(d) 31 days.
13. Who was the woman who tried to teach chimps how to live in the wild after they had been used for learning experiments?
(a) Rebecca Peters.
(b) Stella Brewer.
(c) Amanda Brown.
(d) Vanessa Price.
14. How many lights fall off and explode when Bobo climbs the lighting tower?
15. Which shaper company is the first SMI rival to show up after the chimps escape?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color cape does Mimi wear when Eva secretly meets Grog at Mimi's apartment?
2. What does Mrs. Adamson like to drink at home after work?
3. What creatures eat the food that is thrown from the airship after the chimps escape?
4. How many times a day does Mimi call her lawyer?
5. What celebrity has joined Grog's cause and wears overalls with a broken butterfly on the bib?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)