|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which day of the the chimps' freedom does Wang die?
2. What color is the air boat bag painted that belongs to a rival shaper company?
3. How many years does Grog think it will take to get chimps ready to live in the wild?
4. What does Grog tell Mimi she should wear if they do a photo shoot of chimps behaving the way they behaved in the wild in the past?
(a) Black jodhpurs.
(b) Blue jeans.
(c) Overalls with a broken butterfly emblem.
(d) Black slacks.
5. Which shaper company is the first SMI rival to show up after the chimps escape?
6. Who is the brightest of the other female chimps that are in the commercial with Bobo and Eva?
7. How many times a day does Mimi call her lawyer?
8. How often are female chimps in estrus?
(a) 35 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 31 days.
(d) 33 days.
9. Where does Grog want Mimi to film chimps?
(c) St. Hilaire.
10. What color overalls does Eva wear to the press conference discussing Stefan and Sasha?
11. How much rain does the island receive every day?
(a) 30 millimeters.
(b) 20 millimeters.
(c) 5 millimeters.
(d) 10 millimeters.
12. How much time is Eva allowed to visit Grog when he is in the hospital?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
13. If Bobo causes the filming of the commercial to be continued the next day, how many weeks will it be before Eva can return to the Reserve?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 5 days.
14. When chimps lived in the wild, how much of their days would be spent looking for food?
15. What color beard does Grog have?
(a) Pale Gold.
(d) Dusty brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mimi's lawyer?
2. With which chimp was Sasha paired?
3. From where does Grog send the card to Eva?
4. For how many hours does it rain every day on the island?
5. What does someone have for the chimps to eat after Bobo calms down?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)