|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robbo have Eva work with after the ball?
2. How long do the trees grow when they are grown for a crop?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 35 years.
3. What does Eva put into the doorbell box to make the constant ringing stop?
(a) Cotton balls.
4. Which chimp is interested when Eva plays a game with a strand of fabric?
5. How many valleys have never been cleared and rain forest trees still grow there?
6. Why does Eva agree to do programs and advertisements?
(a) To help her parents with their finances.
(b) To pay for her procedure.
(c) To raise money for the Pool.
(d) To raise money for college.
7. What color tracksuit is Eva wearing in a video shown on Mr. Ellan's show?
8. Who does Robbo work for?
(a) Venture Space.
(b) Venture Planet.
(d) Future Tech.
9. On Day Seven when Eva looks in her mirror, about how far can she see?
(a) 75 kilometers.
(b) 5 kilometers.
(c) 125 kilometers.
(d) 2 kilometers.
10. What might chimps wear when they went on expeditions?
(a) Jump suits.
(b) Sweat suits.
(c) Jogging shorts.
(d) Children's overalls.
11. How old is Jane Callaway?
(a) A bit over thirty.
(c) Not quite forty.
12. During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, how many chimps were available to use for the neuron transplant?
13. How many guards watch the Adamson apartment after Jane Callaway leaves?
14. What color flowers grows in the cartoon Eva watches on Day 6?
15. What game do Eva and her mother play after they can't stand to watch Mr. Ellan's program any longer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color ball does Robbo try to get Eva to touch on the first day he works with her?
2. What doesn't Eva have enough time to do?
3. What color dress is Joan wearing on Mr. Ellan's show?
4. What color are Eva's eyes when she awakes on Day One?
5. How far beyond the mountains are valleys that have never been cleared of trees?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)