|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eva have a scar?
(a) Left arm.
(b) Right arm.
(c) Left earlobe.
(d) Right earlobe.
2. During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, how many chimps were available to use for the neuron transplant?
3. Where are trees grown as a crop?
4. What color eyes does Eva's mother have?
5. How old was Eva when she was bitten by a chimp?
6. What game do Eva and her mother play after they can't stand to watch Mr. Ellan's program any longer?
7. What color is Eva's mother's hair?
(d) Blondish, brown.
8. How many guards watch the Adamson apartment after Jane Callaway leaves?
9. What company expects to use Eva in advertisements?
(c) World Fruit.
(d) World Shoes.
10. What are the only two human playgrounds left on earth?
(a) Indoor bontanical centers.
(b) Snow peaks and beaches.
(c) Rain forest and tropical island.
(d) City parks.
11. Who was the lonely chimp that Eva heard crying at the hospital?
12. What is the weather like outside after Robbo leaves?
13. What doesn't Eva have enough time to do?
(b) Spend time with her mom.
(c) See her friends.
(d) Do her homework.
14. During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, how many human volunteers were there to try the neuron transplant?
15. What does Eva do at the beginning of day nineteen of the second month that makes her mother uncomfortable?
(a) Eva tries to groom her mother.
(b) Eva takes off her clothes.
(c) Eva begins climbing around the room.
(d) Eva makes chimp noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color flowers grows in the cartoon Eva watches on Day 6?
2. The chimp pool was once used as _____________.
3. What does Eva put into the doorbell box to make the constant ringing stop?
4. Who is the doorman at the Adamson's apartment building?
5. On Day Seven when Eva looks in her mirror, about how far can she see?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)