|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does Eva's mother have?
2. What cartoon does Eva watch on Day 6?
(b) Adam and Eve.
(c) Scooby Doo.
(d) Noah and the Ark.
3. What game do Eva and her mother play after they can't stand to watch Mr. Ellan's program any longer?
4. What are the only two human playgrounds left on earth?
(a) Indoor bontanical centers.
(b) Snow peaks and beaches.
(c) Rain forest and tropical island.
(d) City parks.
5. What does Eva hear on her first day out of her hospital room?
(a) A chimp.
(b) One of her classmates from school.
(c) Music playing.
(d) A shaper show.
6. Where did Eva have a scar?
(a) Right earlobe.
(b) Right arm.
(c) Left earlobe.
(d) Left arm.
7. What color are Eva's first pair of overalls?
8. What was the name of the chimp whose body was given to Eva?
9. Who is in a photo that Robbo shows Eva?
(a) His dog.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
10. How does Eva get to and from school?
(a) Her father takes her.
(b) Her mother takes her.
(c) Car provided by SMI.
(d) School bus.
11. The chimp pool was once used as _____________.
(a) A zoo.
(b) An office building.
(c) A factory.
(d) A university.
12. What does the speech sound like when Eva "talks" with the keyboard?
(a) Electronic rasp.
(b) Her voice.
(d) A man's voice.
13. What does Eva get to eat as much as she wants?
14. How many guards watch the Adamson apartment after Jane Callaway leaves?
15. During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, how many human volunteers were there to try the neuron transplant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the head keeper of the Reserve?
2. What color tracksuit is Eva wearing in a video shown on Mr. Ellan's show?
3. Where might Kelly have seen a tree?
4. When Eva was digging into a nest in a dream, what did she find below the surface?
5. Where are trees grown as a crop?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)