|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the chimp Beth's son?
2. What color skin does Robbo have?
3. How does Eva get to and from school?
(a) School bus.
(b) Her mother takes her.
(c) Car provided by SMI.
(d) Her father takes her.
4. What does Eva tie to the end of a strand of fabric when she visits the chimp pool during her first visit after her transplant?
5. How old is the chimp Buttons?
6. How long has it been since Eva's accident?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 35 days.
(d) 238 days.
7. What is the name of the boy that Ginny wants to give the brush-off?
8. What does Eva hear on her first day out of her hospital room?
(a) A chimp.
(b) One of her classmates from school.
(c) Music playing.
(d) A shaper show.
9. Who first discovered the work that Joan Pradesh was doing in the field of neuron memory?
(a) Dr. Richardson.
(b) Joan's father.
(c) Dr. Adamson.
(d) Dr. Williams.
10. What color are the bars of the climbing frame that Eva used with Ellan?
11. What color ball does Robbo try to get Eva to touch on the first day he works with her?
12. How old would Kelly have been when she was taken to the Research Section?
(b) Almost two.
(d) Less than a year.
13. During the second month, nineteenth day, what activity does Eva look forward to in the future?
(d) Roller blading.
14. How many jobs have been lost at Robbo's company?
(a) 40 percent.
(c) 65 percent.
15. How far beyond the mountains are valleys that have never been cleared of trees?
(a) 4,000 kilometers.
(b) 3,500 kilometers.
(c) 2,500 kilometers.
(d) 3,000 kilometers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the chances that the procedure used to save Eva might have failed?
2. What color are Eva's eyes when she awakes on Day One?
3. What color eyes does Eva's mother have?
4. During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, how many chimps were available to use for the neuron transplant?
5. How old is Jane Callaway?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)