1. How is Eva lying at the beginning of the novel?
2. What color eyes does Eva's mother have?
3. How many inhabitants live in Eva's city?
4. How far can Eva see from her bed on day one?
5. What color beard does the man have who is watching Eva as she awakes for the first time?
6. What color are Eva's eyes when she awakes on Day One?
7. On Day Six, Eva had dreamed of __________.
8. What does the speech sound like when Eva "talks" with the keyboard?
9. Who created the device that Eva uses to communicate?
This section contains 3,198 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)