|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the beginning of day nineteen of the second month, what does Eva try to do to push back the ghost and allow the chimp in her to come out?
(a) Brush her teeth.
(b) Sit on a chair.
(c) Eat a meal.
(d) Get out of bed.
2. What does Eva put into the doorbell box to make the constant ringing stop?
(d) Cotton balls.
3. Who first discovered the work that Joan Pradesh was doing in the field of neuron memory?
(a) Dr. Richardson.
(b) Dr. Williams.
(c) Dr. Adamson.
(d) Joan's father.
4. What color is Eva's mother's hair?
(b) Blondish, brown.
5. How old is Jane Callaway?
(a) Not quite forty.
(d) A bit over thirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many valleys have never been cleared and rain forest trees still grow there?
2. What color flowers grows in the cartoon Eva watches on Day 6?
3. How many inhabitants live in Eva's city?
4. What does the speech sound like when Eva "talks" with the keyboard?
5. How long do the trees grow when they are grown for a crop?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)