|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eva agree to do programs and advertisements?
(a) To pay for her procedure.
(b) To help her parents with their finances.
(c) To raise money for college.
(d) To raise money for the Pool.
2. During the sixth month, second day after Eva's awakening, how many human volunteers were there to try the neuron transplant?
3. What color dress is Joan wearing on Mr. Ellan's show?
4. How does Eva get to and from school?
(a) Her father takes her.
(b) Car provided by SMI.
(c) School bus.
(d) Her mother takes her.
5. Which doctor does Joan want to consult regarding the problems with adjustment that Caesar and the human inside him seem to be having?
(a) Dr. Peters.
(b) Dr. Vinson.
(c) Dr. Alonso.
(d) Dr. Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Robbo leaves, who responds when Eva says she does not want to take a nap?
2. Who first discovered the work that Joan Pradesh was doing in the field of neuron memory?
3. What is Eva's father's first name?
4. What does Robbo have Eva work with after the ball?
5. While Grog is away he sends Eva a card that says he will be gone for how long?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)