|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Sections 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors does Mimi always wear?
(a) Red and black.
(b) Red and blue.
(c) Pink and purple.
(d) Purple and gold.
2. How many chimps are brought to the island?
3. What did Eva's mom stitch on the left pocket of Eva's first pair of overalls?
4. How do the humans communicate and let Eva know that she is needed?
(a) Food is dropped by air.
(b) Blast of a horn.
(c) Sound of a howler monkey.
(d) A bright light is flashed.
5. How many older males are in Bobo's Public Section?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many hours does it rain every day on the island?
2. Which of Eva's friends had visited by the second month, nineteenth day?
3. What time do the rains begin each day on the island?
4. Besides Eva, how many other female chimps are on the set when Bobo throws a tantrum?
5. What does Eva hear on her first day out of her hospital room?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)