Part 1, Sections 1 and 2
1. How is Eva lying at the beginning of the novel?
(a) On her stomach.
(b) On her left side.
(c) On her back.
(d) On her right side.
2. What color eyes does Eva's mother have?
3. How many inhabitants live in Eva's city?
(b) A million.
(c) Half a billion.
4. How far can Eva see from her bed on day one?
(a) 100 kilometers.
(b) 50 kilometers.
(c) 25 kilometers.
(d) 75 kilometers.
5. What color beard does the man have who is watching Eva as she awakes for the first time?
6. What color are Eva's eyes when she awakes on Day One?
7. On Day Six, Eva had dreamed of __________.
(a) Ice cream.
(d) Jungle gym.
8. What does the speech sound like when Eva "talks" with the keyboard?
(a) Her voice.
(b) Electronic rasp.
(c) A man's voice.
9. Who created the device that Eva uses to communicate?
(a) Government agency.
(b) Communications Faculty.
(d) Her father.
This section contains 3,198 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)