|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition strikes the Professor in Chapter 1?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) An aneurism.
2. What word best describes the Professor as an employer?
3. What does Rolf hope for his father while he is in prison?
(a) He hopes his father comes to God in prison.
(b) He hopes his father dies in prison.
(c) He hopes his father gets out of prison early.
(d) He hopes his father gets extra time in prison.
4. Why is Lukas Carle sent to prison?
(a) He murdered someone.
(b) He is a thief.
(c) He is a traitor.
(d) He is a war deserter.
5. For how long is Lukas sent to prison?
(a) Fourteen months.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Professor do with dead bodies?
2. How old was Consuelo when she met El Portuguese?
3. What is the country's leader called?
4. From which of the following health issues does Katherina suffer?
5. What profession does Lukas Carle have before the war?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)