1. Who is Consuelo?
(a) Eva's sister.
(b) Eva's aunt.
(c) Eva's mother.
(d) Eva's grandmother.
2. Where did missionaries find the infant Consuelo?
(a) In the alley in a large city.
(b) On the monastery doorstep.
(c) In the back of the church.
(d) In the jungle.
3. How do the missionaries treat Consuelo?
(a) They treat her like a slave.
(b) They spoil her.
(c) They ignore her for the most part.
(d) They always belittle her.
4. How old was Consuelo when she met El Portuguese?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
5. What does Consuelo remove from El Portuguese's chickens?
6. What is the name of the convent in the city where Consuelo is sent?
(a) Convent of the Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters.
(b) Convent of Santa Catalina.
(c) Convent of the Holy Names.
(d) Convent of the Little Sisters of Charity.
7. How long does Consuelo live at the convent in the city?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 16 months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four years.
This section contains 4,817 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)