|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
2. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
(d) The farmer.
3. Who is Electra married to?
(d) A poor farmer.
4. Clytemnestra claim's she only avenged whose death?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her son's.
(c) Her husband's.
(d) Her daughter's.
5. Who locks Oedipus in the palace in shame?
(a) His daughters.
(b) His sons.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chorus in The Phoenician Women is waiting to be sent where?
2. Who enters with Antigone in her first entrance in The Phoenician Women?
3. In The Phoenician Women, who has been living in Argos and marries a woman there?
4. What does the chorus do in Electra when Orestes is discovered?
5. Who does Electra send her husband to go find when the strangers enter the cottage?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)