|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Oedipus outwitted in The Phoenician Women?
(a) A dragon.
(b) The Dioscuri.
(c) The Sphinx.
(d) The king.
2. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
3. Who has called a truce to attempt to make peace in The Phoenician Women?
4. Who kills Laius in The Phoenician Women?
5. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
(a) Agamemnon's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
2. Who does Electra explain to her guests the servant is?
3. Who is Laius' son?
4. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
5. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)