|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
2. What does Electra's husband say that it's improper for Electra to do?
(a) Go to festivals.
(d) Speak with strange men.
3. In The Phoenician Women, who has been living in Argos and marries a woman there?
4. Who is the wife of Laius?
5. What has Oedipus outwitted in The Phoenician Women?
(a) The Sphinx.
(b) The Dioscuri.
(c) A dragon.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who married Electra to her current husband?
2. Who locks Oedipus in the palace in shame?
3. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
4. Who does Electra explain to her guests the servant is?
5. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)