|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Phoenician Women, who has been living in Argos and marries a woman there?
2. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
3. Where does Orestes' party find Aegisthus?
(a) At the palace.
(b) Walking in a meadow.
(c) By the fortress.
(d) On the war field.
4. What is Oedipus awarded for lifting the torment on Thebes?
(b) A diamond.
(d) The kingdom.
5. When Orestes returns in the end of Electra, what does he offer his sister to do with what she pleases?
(a) The knife he used.
(b) Aegisthus' corpse.
(c) Pylades' corpse.
(d) Clytemnestra's corpse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a plan for how to kill Clytemnestra?
2. Who invites the messengers into the cottage?
3. Where does The Phoenician Women take place?
4. Who does Electra say was NOT properly buried?
5. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)