|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Oedipus outwitted in The Phoenician Women?
(a) The king.
(b) The Sphinx.
(c) A dragon.
(d) The Dioscuri.
2. Who does the chorus sing of, that went with Agamemnon to war?
3. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
4. Who enters with Orestes in his first appearance in Electra?
5. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
(d) The farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oedipus marry?
2. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
3. Who invites the messengers into the cottage?
4. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
5. By what is Orestes recognized?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)