|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who locks Oedipus in the palace in shame?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sons.
(c) His daughters.
2. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
3. Who invites the messengers into the cottage?
(d) The farmer.
4. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
(a) Orestes' servant.
(b) Agamemnon's servant.
5. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
2. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
3. Who has a plan for how to kill Clytemnestra?
4. Who takes the first year of rule over Thebes, but will not give up the throne when it comes time for his brother to take over?
5. Where does The Phoenician Women take place?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)