|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orestes fears being tried for what?
2. What does Electra chide her husband for after the messenger has appeared?
(a) Raping her.
(b) Abusing her.
(c) Not feeding her.
(d) Mistrusting her.
3. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
4. Who tells Laius NOT to father a child?
(b) The Dioscuri.
5. In The Phoenician Women, who has been living in Argos and marries a woman there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
2. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
3. Orestes tells Electra that he's having second thoughts about killing whom?
4. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
5. The chorus in The Phoenician Women is waiting to be sent where?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)