|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laius do with his son?
(a) Buries him alive.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Sells him to a farmer.
(d) Abandons him to die.
2. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
(a) A slaughtered dragon.
(b) A slaughtered bull.
(c) A slaughtered lamb.
(d) A slaughtered virgin.
3. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
(b) The Dioscuri.
4. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
5. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters with Antigone in her first entrance in The Phoenician Women?
2. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
3. What is the scene set before in The Phoenician Women?
4. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
5. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)