|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a plan for how to kill Clytemnestra?
(d) The old servant.
2. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
3. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
4. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
(a) A bowl of water.
(b) Tea leaves.
(c) A mirror.
(d) The bull's innards.
5. Who walks around Orestes looking at him in the cottage?
(b) The servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Oedipus outwitted in The Phoenician Women?
2. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
3. What kind of blade does Orestes use to skin the animal with Aegisthus?
4. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
5. Who has Agamemnon brought back as a concubine from the war?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)