|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Phoenician Women, who has been living in Argos and marries a woman there?
2. What has Oedipus outwitted in The Phoenician Women?
(a) A dragon.
(b) The king.
(c) The Dioscuri.
(d) The Sphinx.
3. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
(a) Her father's servant.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
4. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
5. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
(a) He was shot with an arrow.
(b) He was born with it.
(c) He was dropped as a child.
(d) Chasing a fawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
2. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
3. Who has a plan for how to kill Clytemnestra?
4. Who does Electra ask to hide the body of Aegisthus?
5. Who is Electra married to?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)