|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Electra's husband say that it's improper for Electra to do?
(a) Speak with strange men.
(d) Go to festivals.
2. By what is Orestes recognized?
(a) His mouth.
(b) A freckle.
(c) His eyes.
(d) A scar.
3. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
4. Who is Agamemnon's son?
5. Who has called a truce to attempt to make peace in The Phoenician Women?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
2. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
3. Who has a plan for how to kill Clytemnestra?
4. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
5. Who does the chorus sing of, that went with Agamemnon to war?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)