|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has called a truce to attempt to make peace in The Phoenician Women?
2. In The Phoenician Women, who has been living in Argos and marries a woman there?
3. What does Orestes ask the old servant once he is discovered?
(a) Whether Agamemnon is alive.
(b) Whether his fiancee is married.
(c) Whether Aegisthus is dead.
(d) Whether he has any friends left in Argos.
4. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
5. Who walks around Orestes looking at him in the cottage?
(c) The servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
2. Clytemnestra claim's she only avenged whose death?
3. Where does Agamemnon go to fight?
4. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
5. Whose servant arrives with food for Electra and her guests?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)