|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Electra explain to her guests the servant is?
(a) The one who works for Clytemnestra.
(b) The one who killed Pylades.
(c) The one who saved Orestes.
(d) The one who killed Agamemnon.
2. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
3. By what is Orestes recognized?
(a) A freckle.
(b) His mouth.
(c) A scar.
(d) His eyes.
4. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(d) The farmer.
5. Who married Electra to her current husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who locks Oedipus in the palace in shame?
2. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
3. What is the scene set before in The Phoenician Women?
4. What has Oedipus outwitted in The Phoenician Women?
5. Who kills Laius in The Phoenician Women?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)