|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
2. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
(a) Argive peasant women.
(b) Thebian peasant women.
(c) Phoenician women.
(d) Trojan women.
3. What kind of knife does Orestes ask for to butcher the animal?
4. How many children does Oedipus have?
5. Who walks around Orestes looking at him in the cottage?
(c) The servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
2. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
3. Electra condemns all men who confuse what with power?
4. What does Orestes ask the old servant once he is discovered?
5. Whose servant arrives with food for Electra and her guests?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)