|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
(a) To wash.
(b) To clean meat.
(c) To drink.
(d) To give to their maidens.
2. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
(a) The old man.
(d) The farmer.
3. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
(a) Her brother's arrival.
(b) An upcoming feast day.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
4. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
5. Who takes the first year of rule over Thebes, but will not give up the throne when it comes time for his brother to take over?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a plan for how to kill Clytemnestra?
2. Who does the chorus sing of, that went with Agamemnon to war?
3. Who does Electra NOT want the body to be seen by?
4. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
5. Who does Electra ask to hide the body of Aegisthus?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)