|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Electra ask to hide the body of Aegisthus?
(a) The chorus.
(c) The farmer.
2. Orestes fears being tried for what?
3. Who is Electra married to?
(d) A poor farmer.
4. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
5. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
(a) A crown.
(b) A tiara.
(c) A wig.
(d) A water jug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oedipus marry?
2. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
3. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
4. Who locks Oedipus in the palace in shame?
5. Who does the chorus sing of, that went with Agamemnon to war?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)