|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
(a) The farmer.
2. Orestes fears being tried for what?
3. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
4. Who does the chorus sing of, that went with Agamemnon to war?
5. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
(a) In the country.
(b) Within the city.
(c) On a grave.
(d) By the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
2. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
3. When Oedipus learns the truth about his background, what does he do?
4. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
5. In The Phoenician Women, who has been living in Argos and marries a woman there?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)