|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Orestes returns in the end of Electra, what does he offer his sister to do with what she pleases?
(a) The knife he used.
(b) Aegisthus' corpse.
(c) Pylades' corpse.
(d) Clytemnestra's corpse.
2. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
3. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
(a) An upcoming feast day.
(b) Her brother's arrival.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
4. What does Electra's husband say that it's improper for Electra to do?
(b) Go to festivals.
(d) Speak with strange men.
5. Whose servant arrives with food for Electra and her guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Laius' son?
2. Who kills Agamemnon?
3. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
4. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
5. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)