|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Laius NOT to father a child?
(d) The Dioscuri.
2. Who does Electra say was NOT properly buried?
3. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
(b) The old man.
(d) The farmer.
4. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
(a) Trojan women.
(b) Phoenician women.
(c) Thebian peasant women.
(d) Argive peasant women.
5. What is the opening scene of Electra?
(a) A tower.
(b) A war field.
(c) A castle.
(d) A farm cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Electra married to?
2. Who has called a truce to attempt to make peace in The Phoenician Women?
3. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
4. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
5. Who walks around Orestes looking at him in the cottage?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)