|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
2. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
(a) A water jug.
(b) A tiara.
(c) A crown.
(d) A wig.
3. What has Oedipus outwitted in The Phoenician Women?
(a) The Dioscuri.
(b) The king.
(c) The Sphinx.
(d) A dragon.
4. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
(a) Chasing a fawn.
(b) He was dropped as a child.
(c) He was born with it.
(d) He was shot with an arrow.
5. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Electra ask to hide the body of Aegisthus?
2. Who is Electra married to?
3. Who does Electra say was NOT properly buried?
4. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
5. What is the scene set before in The Phoenician Women?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)