|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
2. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
(b) The farmer.
3. In The Phoenician Women, who has been living in Argos and marries a woman there?
4. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
(c) The farmer.
5. Who walks around Orestes looking at him in the cottage?
(d) The servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Electra say was NOT properly buried?
2. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
3. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
4. Clytemnestra claim's she only avenged whose death?
5. Who does Electra send her husband to go find when the strangers enter the cottage?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)