|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Orestes returned to do in Electra?
(a) Marry Electra.
(b) Take the crown from his brother.
(c) Kill Aegisthus and Clytemnestra.
(d) Marry Iphegenia.
2. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
(b) The Dioscuri.
3. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Attending a banquet.
4. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
(c) The farmer.
5. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A king.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
2. Who kills Laius in The Phoenician Women?
3. The chorus in The Phoenician Women is waiting to be sent where?
4. Where does The Phoenician Women take place?
5. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)