|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 73-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(d) The farmer.
2. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
3. Orestes tells Electra that he's having second thoughts about killing whom?
4. When Orestes returns in the end of Electra, what does he offer his sister to do with what she pleases?
(a) Aegisthus' corpse.
(b) Pylades' corpse.
(c) The knife he used.
(d) Clytemnestra's corpse.
5. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who locks Oedipus in the palace in shame?
2. Who is Agamemnon's son?
3. What kind of knife does Orestes ask for to butcher the animal?
4. What does Electra ask her husband to get for them?
5. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)