|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eugene Onegin do that angered his new neighbors in the countryside?
(a) He rides away whenever they come visit.
(b) All of the above.
(c) He does not address them with sufficient respect.
(d) He institutes rent instead of unpaid labor from the peasants.
2. How does Eugene Onegin spend his time before the duel?
(a) Cursing himself to have let the situation come to this.
(c) Trying to write a letter to Vladimir.
3. What advice does the narrator give to the reader about Russian balls?
(a) Be careful which ones to go to as they define who you are.
(b) Families should keep their daughters well in sight.
(c) Be sure to look your best.
(d) It is the best way to spend a long winter.
4. Who is Tatyana?
(a) Olga's older sister.
(b) Olga's best friend.
(c) A distant cousin living in the Larin household.
(d) A serving girl in the Larin household.
5. What is the first thing Eugene Onegin gives up as he becomes depressed?
(a) His title.
(c) Prospects of running the estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the death of Tatyana's father?
2. Which of the following personages best describes Onegin?
3. What does Vladimir Lensky write poetry about?
4. What does Eugene Onegin assume dinner at the Larin household will be like?
5. Why does Vladimir Lensky want to meet Eugene Onegin?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)