|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to interfere with the plans the new friends have made?
(a) They borrow too much money and are exiled.
(b) Eugene Onegin's father dies and he hands over the estate to creditors.
(c) His new friend is jailed for treason.
(d) His father sends Eugene to the country.
2. What does Eugene find when he reaches his uncle's estate in the country?
(a) That his uncle has already died.
(b) That his father has sent all his books to him there.
(c) That he lacks all his beloved comforts of home.
(d) That country girls are charming.
3. What do the new friends plan on doing together that never comes to pass?
(a) Traveling the world.
(b) Winning lots of money.
(c) Marrying and raising kids.
(d) Rising to power.
4. What does Vladimir Lensky do for Tatyana's father after he passes away?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Vladimir Lensky vows to marry one of his daughters.
(c) Vladimir Lensky writes a poem for him and his own parents.
(d) Vladimir Lenskey takes over running the Larin estate.
5. What can be said of Eugene Onegin's father?
(a) He devoted everything to his son.
(b) He was irresponsible with money.
(c) He was devoted to the care of his estate.
(d) He was dissappointed in Onegin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tatyana say in her letter to Eugene Onegin?
2. Which of the following best describes Vladimir Lensky?
3. Which of the following is true about Tatyana's nurse?
4. What does the narrator say he will write a novel about?
5. Why does Vladimir Lensky leave the company of Eugene Onegin each evening once their friendship is established?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)