|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Wa tribesmen lived between the Kachin and Lahu domains?
2. What member of the Areopagus believed Paul's message about Jesus and became a believer?
3. What was the book that a Muslim traveler had given to the Karen?
4. After 30 years, how many churches had been built among the Gedeo tribe?
5. How many armloads of walking sticks did the Lahu say a man could have and wear each to a stub and still not be able to find Gui'Sha?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the apostle Paul do when he came to Athens and saw all their idols?
2. What did Confucius teach the Chinese about religion?
3. How did Richardson define special revelation?
4. Why didn't Abraham accept any spoils of Kedorlaomer from Bera, King of Sodom?
5. When Epimenides came to Athens, what did he ask to be brought to the grassy slope at the foot of a sacred rock?
6. Why did the Palaung people always build an extra room onto a new home?
7. What were Skrefsrud's accomplishments when he ministered among the Santal people?
8. What did Yahweh tell Abraham to do, and what did Yahweh promise he would do?
9. How did the Lahu people learn about the gospel message?
10. What did Warrasa Wange see and hear in a vision when he prayed asking Magano to reveal himself?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast how Jesus and the Jews treated the Gentiles.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Tylor's theories about primitive cultures and the development of religion.
Essay Topic 3
Cultural analogies were used to explain the gospel to people groups. Discuss the peacemaking rituals of the Sawi and Asmat and how those rituals were used as analogies of the gospel.
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)