|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Abraham was Jesus born?
(a) 1,200 years.
(b) 3,100 years.
(c) 1,900 years.
(d) 2,300 years.
2. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
(a) October 7, 1989.
(b) November 9, 1989.
(c) April 13, 1989.
(d) March 16, 1989.
3. How much was Judas paid to betray Jesus?
(a) Ten pieces of gold.
(b) Thirty pieces of silver.
(c) Fifteen pieces of silver.
(d) Five pieces of gold.
4. When did Andrew Lang read a report that tribal people already believed in God the Creator even before missionaries arrived?
5. Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego became blessings to the ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the Jewish ruling council had difficulty understanding what Jesus meant by a new birth?
2. The forerunner for Jesus was _____________.
3. For how many generations, did Matthew trace the ancestry of Jesus Christ?
4. What symbol is in the Chinese ideograph for righteous?
5. How many lepers returned to thank Jesus for being healed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What theory did Edward B. Tylor propose to explain how mankind began to believe in a soul?
2. Why did the Jews want to stone Jesus after he said that he had seen Abraham?
3. What did Dr. Ralph Winter say was the main theme of the Bible?
4. Why did Paul have a confrontation with Peter in Antioch?
5. What analogy was used to describe how Nietzsche and many evolutionists of his time viewed the development of man from the stone age to ultimate cultural achievement?
6. What were two major problems that the Richardsons faced when they first began to live with the Sawi?
7. What did Nietzsche call the lead runner in the human marathon?
8. What did God have to do to get Peter to go and give the message of Jesus Christ to Cornelius, a Roman?
9. Why was a Samaritan woman shocked when Jesus asked her for a drink of water?
10. Why was it difficult to communicate the gospel to the Sawi?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)