|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many elders sang that the Lamb of God was worthy because he was slain?
2. How many ideographs can be formed from Chinese symbols?
(a) 10,000 to 15,000.
(b) 5,000 to 10,000.
(c) 30,000 to 50,000.
(d) 60,000 to 75,000.
3. Before Pope John Paul II visited Cuba, when was the last time a pope had been allowed to visit Cuba?
4. Where did Jonah reluctantly become a witness of God?
5. The forerunner for Jesus was _____________.
(a) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the Jewish ruling council had difficulty understanding what Jesus meant by a new birth?
2. To whom was Naomi a blessing?
3. When did Andrew Lang die?
4. Where did an angel tell Philip to go?
5. How many disciples did Jesus have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did revelations of God to individuals center around before God revealed himself to Abraham?
2. What was a scapegoat?
3. Who took Nietzsche's ideas and used them to promote his race as the most highly evolved branch of the Europeans?
4. What were two major problems that the Richardsons faced when they first began to live with the Sawi?
5. Describe the geography of New Guinea.
6. What did God have to do to get Peter to go and give the message of Jesus Christ to Cornelius, a Roman?
7. What happened when Peter returned to Jerusalem after preaching to Cornelius?
8. Why did the Jews want to stone Jesus after he said that he had seen Abraham?
9. What theory did Edward B. Tylor propose to explain how mankind began to believe in a soul?
10. Why was a Samaritan woman shocked when Jesus asked her for a drink of water?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)