|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tribes in the world were known to practice both cannibalism and headhunting?
(a) Seven or eight.
(b) Five or six.
(c) Two or three.
2. How many cities of refuge were scattered throughout the islands of Hawaii?
(a) About forty-three.
(b) About twenty.
(c) About fifty.
(d) About twelve.
3. To what did Richardson compare the shape of New Guinea on a map?
(a) A fortress.
(b) A boat.
(c) A tyrannosaurus.
(d) A buffalo.
4. What Bible author recorded how intensely Jews in Jesus' time resented being compared to Gentiles?
5. How many elders sang that the Lamb of God was worthy because he was slain?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the island of New Guinea?
2. ________________was sent to a widow in the Gentile region of Sidon during a famine.
3. For how many generations, did Matthew trace the ancestry of Jesus Christ?
4. What non-Jewish people did Joseph witness to?
5. Where did Saul wait when he had been blinded by a great light?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jesus drive out buyers and sellers in the temple?
2. How were Barnabas and Saul sent off to do missionary work?
3. What was the Indonesians strongest objection to Communist control of their homeland?
4. What did revelations of God to individuals center around before God revealed himself to Abraham?
5. What did God have to do to get Peter to go and give the message of Jesus Christ to Cornelius, a Roman?
6. What happened when Peter returned to Jerusalem after preaching to Cornelius?
7. Why did the Jews want to stone Jesus after he said that he had seen Abraham?
8. What did Dr. Ralph Winter say was the main theme of the Bible?
9. Why was a Samaritan woman shocked when Jesus asked her for a drink of water?
10. What characterized the nineteenth century?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)