|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Judas Iscariot rebuke Mary for wasting?
2. Where did Jonah reluctantly become a witness of God?
3. How did the Dyaks use animals to get rid of their sin?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Sacrificed them.
(c) Let them loose in the jungle.
(d) Placed them in a boat.
4. Where was Jesus born?
5. Who discovered that South-East Australian tribes believed in a Supreme Being?
(a) E. De Pressense.
(b) Francis Mason.
(c) Wilhelm Schmidt.
(d) A. W. Howitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Margaret Mead die?
2. What analogy was used to show how Nietzche and other evolutionists of his time described how mankind developed from the stone age to ultimate cultural achievement?
3. Where did the apostles send Barnabas to see the great things happening among the Gentile converts?
4. Where did God cause a proliferation of human cultures by divine intervention?
5. Where did a professor from Communist China teach Tylor's theory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Dr. Ralph Winter say to startle audiences?
2. Why was a Samaritan woman shocked when Jesus asked her for a drink of water?
3. What did Nietzsche call the lead runner in the human marathon?
4. Describe the geography of New Guinea.
5. What did Jesus say and do when the Jews tried to trap him by asking whether it was proper to pay taxes to Caesar?
6. What did God have to do to get Peter to go and give the message of Jesus Christ to Cornelius, a Roman?
7. What characterized the nineteenth century?
8. What analogy was used to describe how Nietzsche and many evolutionists of his time viewed the development of man from the stone age to ultimate cultural achievement?
9. What is the Sacred Four?
10. Why was it difficult to communicate the gospel to the Sawi?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)