|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Warrasa Wange prayed for Magano to reveal himself did strangers come to tell him and his people about Magano?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Five years.
2. What people group built houses of worship dedicated to the true God anticipating the time when a messenger from God would bring the lost book?
3. How many different tribes of peoples are mentioned by name in the first 36 chapters of the Bible?
4. What member of the Areopagus believed Paul's message about Jesus and became a believer?
5. Who gave the Athenian council advice on how to deal with a plague?
(c) Pythian oracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What first century historian verified that an altar in Athens was inscribed to an unknown god?
2. Who wrote "An Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795"?
3. What country did the Gedeo people live in?
4. What name for God did Abram use?
5. Where was the manuscript "An Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795" published?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why weren't nineteenth century Britishers interested in approaching Asians as white brothers?
2. In 1795, who did the Karen believe that an English diplomat might be?
3. When Epimenides came to Athens, what did he ask to be brought to the grassy slope at the foot of a sacred rock?
4. Why did the Palaung people always build an extra room onto a new home?
5. Why was it strange that the Lisu were waiting for a book?
6. How did Richardson define special revelation?
7. What did Mu-kaw-lee tell Tha-nai and Ee-u?
8. What were Skrefsrud's accomplishments when he ministered among the Santal people?
9. Why did European theologues think something was wrong when there were 80 baptisms among the Santal people in one day?
10. Upon what three assumptions did Epimenides base his decision to offer sacrifices?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)