|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the lost city of the Incas made accessible to tourists?
2. What country did the Gedeo people live in?
(b) Gold Coast.
3. When did Ferdinand Rosenau go to preach the gospel to the Mbaka?
4. What missionary began teaching the gospel to the Lisu tribe?
(a) William Marcus Young.
(b) Harold Young.
(c) Vincent Young.
(d) James Outram Frazer.
5. When did an engineer first catch a glimpse of Inca ruins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of two cities in Abram's new country that were steeped in decadence?
2. How many Kachin people believed the gospel message?
3. Who gave the Athenian council advice on how to deal with a plague?
4. When was the first reference in Chinese history to any kind of religious belief written that referred to Shang Ti?
5. How many armloads of walking sticks did the Lahu say a man could have and wear each to a stub and still not be able to find Gui'Sha?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Lahu people learn about the gospel message?
2. Why weren't nineteenth century Britishers interested in approaching Asians as white brothers?
3. Why did the prophet Pu Chan tell the Wa they must abandon headhunting and spirit appeasement?
4. What did Epimenides prophesy would happen in Athens in ten years?
5. Why didn't Abraham accept any spoils of Kedorlaomer from Bera, King of Sodom?
6. Why did the Palaung people always build an extra room onto a new home?
7. Who was Thakur Jiu, and why didn't the Santal worship him any more?
8. Why did the Pythian oracle say there was a curse on Athens?
9. When Epimenides came to Athens, what did he ask to be brought to the grassy slope at the foot of a sacred rock?
10. Why did the Burmese people look down upon the Karen people?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)