|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Pachacuti's father?
(a) Tupac Inca Yupanqui.
(b) Manco Inca Yupanqui.
(c) Hatun Tupac.
(d) Huayna Capac.
2. How soon after the sheep were sacrificed to the unknown god did the plague lessen?
(a) Three days later.
(b) The same day.
(c) The next day.
(d) Two days later.
3. When did Ferdinand Rosenau go to preach the gospel to the Mbaka?
4. When did the prophet Pu Chan appear among the Wa?
5. What country did the Gedeo people live in?
(d) Gold Coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away did the Karen live from Jerusalem?
2. When did an engineer first catch a glimpse of Inca ruins?
3. According to Richardson, how many of the world's folk religions acknowledged at least the existence of God?
4. What was the book that a Muslim traveler had given to the Karen?
5. When did God give a man called Abram some awesome promises?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Confucius teach the Chinese about religion?
2. Why weren't nineteenth century Britishers interested in approaching Asians as white brothers?
3. Upon what three assumptions did Epimenides base his decision to offer sacrifices?
4. Who was Thakur Jiu, and why didn't the Santal worship him any more?
5. What did an elder tell a young Karen who wondered if the prophecy about a white brother was wrong?
6. How did Richardson define special revelation?
7. In 1795, who did the Karen believe that an English diplomat might be?
8. Why might missionaries who experienced the sky god phenomenon have downplayed the evidence?
9. Why was it strange that the Lisu were waiting for a book?
10. What was the book that a Muslim traveler had given to the Karen?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)