|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Yali cannibals lived in central New Guinea?
2. Where did Christians from Cyprus and Cyrene proclaim the gospel?
3. How many lepers returned to thank Jesus for being healed?
4. When did the Communist Revolution begin in Russia?
5. Who traveled with Saul after the church elders at Antioch sent him off into the Gentile world?
6. How many women were mentioned in the male-dominated genealogies in Matthew 1 and Luke 3?
7. How many European and American scholars endorsed Tylor's theory?
8. How many people are depicted in the Chinese symbol for boat?
9. To what did Richardson compare the shape of New Guinea on a map?
(a) A fortress.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) A boat.
(d) A tyrannosaurus.
10. How many passages in the Old Testament amplify God's promise to bless all the nations of the Earth?
11. How many children did the Richardsons have?
12. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
(a) November 9, 1989.
(b) April 13, 1989.
(c) October 7, 1989.
(d) March 16, 1989.
13. During the time of what prophet was a man named Naaman healed of leprosy?
14. How long after Abraham was Jesus born?
(a) 1,900 years.
(b) 1,200 years.
(c) 3,100 years.
(d) 2,300 years.
15. In 1983, where did a professor from Communist China teach Tylor's theory?
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ideographs can be formed from Chinese symbols?
2. Whom did Saul take to Jerusalem to discuss what rules and regulations Gentiles needed to follow when they became Christians?
3. In what town did Jesus meet a woman at a well and ask her for a drink?
4. To whom was Naomi a blessing?
5. The forerunner for Jesus was _____________.
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)