|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Karl Marx die?
2. Where did Saul wait when he had been blinded by a great light?
3. When did the Communist Revolution begin in Russia?
4. What New Testament writer called attention to the relationship between general and special revelations from God?
(a) The author of Hebrews.
(b) The author of Isaiah.
(c) The author of Revelation.
(d) The author of Lamentations.
5. How did the Dyaks use animals to get rid of their sin?
(a) Let them loose in the jungle.
(b) Sacrificed them.
(c) Placed them in a boat.
(d) Burned them.
6. How many cities of refuge were scattered throughout the islands of Hawaii?
(a) About fifty.
(b) About forty-three.
(c) About twenty.
(d) About twelve.
7. When did the Communists attempt to take control of Indonesia?
8. ________________was sent to a widow in the Gentile region of Sidon during a famine.
9. How many people are depicted in the Chinese symbol for boat?
10. Who used Nietzsche's theory to propose that his people were a master race?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Robert Mugabe.
(d) Kim Jong-II.
11. What was the person reading whom Philip met when he followed an angel's command?
12. What did Judas Iscariot rebuke Mary for wasting?
13. In what town did Jesus meet a woman at a well and ask her for a drink?
14. What metaphor did Jesus use when referring to the Samaritans?
(a) Field of grain.
(b) A building.
15. What member of the Jewish ruling council had difficulty understanding what Jesus meant by a new birth?
(c) Joseph of Aramathea.
(d) Saul of Tarsus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many passages in the Old Testament amplify God's promise to bless all the nations of the Earth?
2. Where did the apostles send Barnabas to see the great things happening among the Gentile converts?
3. When Philip followed an angel's command to go somewhere, he met _________.
4. To what non-Jewish person were the spies who entered Jericho a blessing?
5. In what book of the Bible did the apostle Paul emphasize the unbreakable connection between the Abrahamic Covenant and the New Testament gospel?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)