|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
(a) November 9, 1989.
(b) March 16, 1989.
(c) April 13, 1989.
(d) October 7, 1989.
2. Where did Jonah reluctantly become a witness of God?
3. Where did a professor from Communist China teach Tylor's theory?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
4. Where did the apostles send Barnabas to see the great things happening among the Gentile converts?
5. How many symbols called "radicals" are found in the Chinese system of writing?
6. How much was Judas paid to betray Jesus?
(a) Five pieces of gold.
(b) Thirty pieces of silver.
(c) Fifteen pieces of silver.
(d) Ten pieces of gold.
7. Where did Christians from Cyprus and Cyrene proclaim the gospel?
8. Where did Saul wait when he had been blinded by a great light?
9. Where was James the Just martyred?
10. When did an Australian anthropologist criticize Margaret Mead for giving the public misinformation about the Samoan culture?
11. How many Yali cannibals lived in central New Guinea?
12. How many years passed before the apostles began to move out and preach to the Gentiles?
(a) Twenty years or more.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
13. When did Karl Marx die?
14. For how many generations, did Matthew trace the ancestry of Jesus Christ?
15. Whom did Saul take to Jerusalem to discuss what rules and regulations Gentiles needed to follow when they became Christians?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Pope John Paul II visited Cuba, when was the last time a pope had been allowed to visit Cuba?
2. Who was the director of the United States Center for World Missions?
3. What metaphor did Jesus use when referring to the Samaritans?
4. What apostle replaced Judas?
5. Who wrote the book of Acts?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)