|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Richardson's son when they went to New Guinea?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Eight months.
2. Who wrote the book of Acts?
3. After Saul of Tarsus was blinded by a great light, how many days did he remain blind?
4. When Schmidt documented and compiled evidence for native monotheism, how many volumes of material did he collect?
5. In how many groups did the twelve tribes of Israel camp when headed for the Promised Land?
6. Where was the United States Center for World Missions located?
7. What New Testament writer called attention to the relationship between general and special revelations from God?
(a) The author of Lamentations.
(b) The author of Revelation.
(c) The author of Isaiah.
(d) The author of Hebrews.
8. How many ideographs can be formed from Chinese symbols?
(a) 30,000 to 50,000.
(b) 5,000 to 10,000.
(c) 60,000 to 75,000.
(d) 10,000 to 15,000.
9. What was the person reading whom Philip met when he followed an angel's command?
10. When did the Communist Revolution begin in Russia?
11. Who wrote Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy?
12. Where was James the Just martyred?
13. Who discovered that South-East Australian tribes believed in a Supreme Being?
(a) A. W. Howitt.
(b) E. De Pressense.
(c) Francis Mason.
(d) Wilhelm Schmidt.
14. What prophet foretold the place where Jesus would be born?
15. Who used Nietzsche's theory to propose that his people were a master race?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Kim Jong-II.
(c) Fidel Castro.
(d) Robert Mugabe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scholar taught Saul the Old Testament Scriptures?
2. How many European and American scholars endorsed Tylor's theory?
3. When did the Communists attempt to take control of Indonesia?
4. In 1983, where did a professor from Communist China teach Tylor's theory?
5. When did Karl Marx die?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)