|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what road did Jesus walk and talk with two of his disciples after his death and resurrection?
2. Whom did Saul take to Jerusalem to discuss what rules and regulations Gentiles needed to follow when they became Christians?
3. Who discovered that South-East Australian tribes believed in a Supreme Being?
(a) E. De Pressense.
(b) Wilhelm Schmidt.
(c) A. W. Howitt.
(d) Francis Mason.
4. When Schmidt documented and compiled evidence for native monotheism, how many volumes of material did he collect?
5. When was Pope John Paul II allowed to visit Cuba?
6. What Philistine King received a direct communication from God?
7. In what book of the Bible did the apostle Paul emphasize the unbreakable connection between the Abrahamic Covenant and the New Testament gospel?
8. What animals did the Dyaks use to get rid of their sin?
9. What Bible author recorded how intensely Jews in Jesus' time resented being compared to Gentiles?
10. What scholar taught Saul the Old Testament Scriptures?
(c) Joshua ben Aaron.
11. In a story about Jesus, who did the Sawi believe was the hero?
(b) John the Baptist.
12. Who was the director of the United States Center for World Missions?
(a) Dr. Robert Parker.
(b) Dr. David Jeremiah.
(c) Dr. Ralph Winter.
(d) Dr. Andrew Browning.
13. How long is the island of New Guinea?
(a) Fifteen hundred miles.
(b) One thousand miles.
(c) Five hundred miles.
(d) Two thousand miles.
14. Where did Jonah reluctantly become a witness of God?
15. Who traveled with Saul after the church elders at Antioch sent him off into the Gentile world?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jerusalem destroyed?
2. In 1983, where did a professor from Communist China teach Tylor's theory?
3. When did Richardson, his wife, and son travel to New Guinea to minister to the Sawi?
4. How many cities of refuge were scattered throughout the islands of Hawaii?
5. How many people are depicted in the Chinese symbol for boat?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)