|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the director of the United States Center for World Missions believe that the main theme of the Bible began?
(a) Genesis 12.
(b) The New Testament.
(c) Genesis 1.
2. When did Andrew Lang die?
3. Where did an angel tell Philip to go?
(a) The Emmaus road.
(c) The desert road from Jerusalem to Gaza.
4. What New Testament writer called attention to the relationship between general and special revelations from God?
(a) The author of Isaiah.
(b) The author of Lamentations.
(c) The author of Hebrews.
(d) The author of Revelation.
5. Where did a professor from Communist China teach Tylor's theory?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
6. How many children did the Richardsons have?
7. When was Jerusalem destroyed?
(a) A.D. 70.
(b) A.D. 80.
(c) A.D. 65.
(d) A.D. 75.
8. To whom was Naomi a blessing?
(a) Her Moabite daughters-in-law.
(b) Her Amorite daughters-in-law.
(c) Her Canaanite daughters-in law.
(d) Her Philistine daughters-in-law.
9. How many ideographs can be formed from Chinese symbols?
(a) 5,000 to 10,000.
(b) 30,000 to 50,000.
(c) 10,000 to 15,000.
(d) 60,000 to 75,000.
10. Who discovered that South-East Australian tribes believed in a Supreme Being?
(a) A. W. Howitt.
(b) E. De Pressense.
(c) Wilhelm Schmidt.
(d) Francis Mason.
11. On what road did Jesus walk and talk with two of his disciples after his death and resurrection?
12. To what empire did Esther and her Uncle become blessings?
13. What member of the Jewish ruling council had difficulty understanding what Jesus meant by a new birth?
(c) Saul of Tarsus.
(d) Joseph of Aramathea.
14. How many passages in the Old Testament amplify God's promise to bless all the nations of the Earth?
15. How long is the island of New Guinea?
(a) One thousand miles.
(b) Five hundred miles.
(c) Two thousand miles.
(d) Fifteen hundred miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Berlin Wall fall?
2. How much rain does New Guinea receive in a year?
3. How long after Abraham was Jesus born?
4. When Schmidt documented and compiled evidence for native monotheism, how many volumes of material did he collect?
5. What analogy was used to show how Nietzche and other evolutionists of his time described how mankind developed from the stone age to ultimate cultural achievement?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)