|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adoniram Judson arrive in Burma?
2. How much of what Abram had recovered from Kedorlaomer did he give to Melchizedek?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Five percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) One percent.
3. Who was Pachacuti's father?
(a) Huayna Capac.
(b) Manco Inca Yupanqui.
(c) Tupac Inca Yupanqui.
(d) Hatun Tupac.
4. What was the book that a Muslim traveler had given to the Karen?
(a) Book of Common Prayer and the Psalms.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) The New Testament.
5. What Gentile had so much piety that the apostle Paul was startled?
(a) A Syrophoenician woman.
(b) A Roman centurion.
6. When was there a plague in Athens that had come about because of a curse?
(a) 400 B.C.
(b) 300 A.D.
(c) 500 A.D.
(d) 600 B.C.
7. How many Wa tribesmen lived between the Kachin and Lahu domains?
(b) Seventy-five thousand.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) One hundred thousand.
8. Who gave the Athenian council advice on how to deal with a plague?
(d) Pythian oracle.
9. What did the Lahu wear that symbolized their bondage to the nats and their need for a deliverer?
(a) Cords around their wrists.
(b) Beaded headbands.
(c) Twine around their ankles.
(d) Bone necklaces.
10. What people group built houses of worship dedicated to the true God anticipating the time when a messenger from God would bring the lost book?
11. How many years in the future did Epimenides prophesy a Persian army would come against Athens?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Fifteen years.
12. How soon after the sheep were sacrificed to the unknown god did the plague lessen?
(a) Three days later.
(b) Two days later.
(c) The same day.
(d) The next day.
13. What was the name of the country where Abram went when he left his homeland?
14. When did a Norwegian and a Danish missionary go to India?
15. Where was the manuscript "An Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795" published?
(a) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fortress did Pachacuti build?
2. When did a Muslim traveler encounter a Karen village?
3. What Egyptian pharaoh attempted religious reform from 1379 to 1361 B.C.?
4. When did William Marcus Young die among the Lahu?
5. Where did Warrasa Wange live?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)