|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What qualities of God did a Karen hymn extol?
(a) Faithfulness and holiness.
(b) Infiniteness and omnipresence.
(c) Omnipotence and omniscience.
(d) Goodness and love.
2. To what people group was William Marcus Young sent to preach the gospel?
(a) The Wa.
(b) The Karen.
(c) The Shan.
(d) The Lahu.
3. When was the term "logos" first used by a Greek philosopher?
(a) 600 B.C.
(b) 300 B.C.
(c) 400 B.C.
(d) 200 B.C.
4. When did the Karen people first seen a white European?
5. When did Adoniram Judson arrive in Burma?
6. What did Melchizedek's name mean?
(a) King of Peace.
(b) King of Zedek.
(c) King of the World.
(d) King of Righteousness.
7. How many Wa tribesmen lived between the Kachin and Lahu domains?
(a) Seventy-five thousand.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) One hundred thousand.
8. What people group built houses of worship dedicated to the true God anticipating the time when a messenger from God would bring the lost book?
9. In what book of the Bible is the account of Abram?
10. Who wrote "An Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795"?
(a) Michael Symes.
(b) Andrew Worthington.
(c) David Stoakes.
(d) Philip Brin.
11. Who wrote the book "The Lives of Eminent Philosophers"?
(a) Diogenes Laertius.
(d) Diordorus Siculus.
12. How many different tribes of peoples are mentioned by name in the first 36 chapters of the Bible?
13. What country were Brant and Cain from?
(c) United States.
14. When was there a plague in Athens that had come about because of a curse?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 400 B.C.
(c) 300 A.D.
(d) 600 B.C.
15. What first century historian verified that an altar in Athens was inscribed to an unknown god?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Pachacuti's father?
2. How much of what Abram had recovered from Kedorlaomer did he give to Melchizedek?
3. How soon after the sheep were sacrificed to the unknown god did the plague lessen?
4. What was the capital of Korea?
5. What crop did the Gedeo people grow?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)