|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Warrasa Wange live?
2. Where was the manuscript "An Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795" published?
(b) United States.
3. What first century historian verified that an altar in Athens was inscribed to an unknown god?
4. How many different tribes of peoples are mentioned by name in the first 36 chapters of the Bible?
5. How many Wa tribesmen lived between the Kachin and Lahu domains?
(a) One hundred thousand.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Seventy-five thousand.
6. What country did the Gedeo people live in?
(c) Gold Coast.
7. How many baptisms did Skrefsrud perform during his years in India?
(a) Five thousand.
(b) Fifteen thousand.
(c) Twenty-three thousand.
(d) Eight thousand.
8. What missionary began teaching the gospel to the Lisu tribe?
(a) James Outram Frazer.
(b) William Marcus Young.
(c) Harold Young.
(d) Vincent Young.
9. What name for God was used by Melchizedek?
(a) El Elyon.
10. Near what bay was the ship that Nicias took to fetch Epimenides?
11. When did a Muslim traveler encounter a Karen village?
12. How long after Warrasa Wange prayed for Magano to reveal himself did strangers come to tell him and his people about Magano?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Seventeen years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twelve years.
13. What king had caused Athens to be under a curse?
14. When did Britain launch a series of attacks against Burma?
15. How many priests did the pope send to China at Marco Polo's request?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the beginning of what dynasty, did the Chinese quit worshiping Shang Ti?
2. When did the Karen people first seen a white European?
3. According to Richardson, how many of the world's folk religions acknowledged at least the existence of God?
4. When did Ferdinand Rosenau go to preach the gospel to the Mbaka?
5. How many baptisms a day would have boggled the minds of European clerics?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)