|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Gospel Prepared for the World, The Abraham Factor; Chapter 7: The Hidden Message of Acts, pp. 175-189.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scholar taught Saul the Old Testament Scriptures?
(b) Joshua ben Aaron.
2. What was the person reading whom Philip met when he followed an angel's command?
3. What analogy was used to show how Nietzche and other evolutionists of his time described how mankind developed from the stone age to ultimate cultural achievement?
(a) A boat race.
(b) A climb up a mountain.
(c) A marathon.
(d) An examination.
4. Who gave the Athenian council advice on how to deal with a plague?
(b) Pythian oracle.
5. What did the Wa use to ensure a good crop?
(a) Water buffalo droppings.
(b) Sheep heads.
(c) Goat droppings.
(d) Human heads.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Richardson, how many of the world's folk religions acknowledged at least the existence of God?
2. What did the Rengma say happened to the words that the Supreme Being gave their forefathers?
3. When was there a plague in Athens that had come about because of a curse?
4. What Hebrew king took Melchizedek's ancient Salem from the Jebusites?
5. What first century historian verified that an altar in Athens was inscribed to an unknown god?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)