|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Gospel Prepared for the World, The Abraham Factor; Chapter 7: The Hidden Message of Acts, pp. 175-189.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of the Areopagus believed Paul's message about Jesus and became a believer?
2. What was the person reading whom Philip met when he followed an angel's command?
3. Who was Pachacuti's father?
(a) Tupac Inca Yupanqui.
(b) Manco Inca Yupanqui.
(c) Huayna Capac.
(d) Hatun Tupac.
4. What New Testament writer called attention to the relationship between general and special revelations from God?
(a) The author of Hebrews.
(b) The author of Revelation.
(c) The author of Isaiah.
(d) The author of Lamentations.
5. What name for God was used by Melchizedek?
(d) El Elyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scholar taught Saul the Old Testament Scriptures?
2. To what empire did Esther and her Uncle become blessings?
3. What did the Wa use to ensure a good crop?
4. Where did Christians from Cyprus and Cyrene proclaim the gospel?
5. When did a Karen named Sau-qua-la give an address before the English governor-general of Burma?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)