|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Gospel Prepared for the World, The Abraham Factor; Chapter 7: The Hidden Message of Acts, pp. 175-189.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Warrasa Wange prayed for Magano to reveal himself did strangers come to tell him and his people about Magano?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Eight years.
2. How many elders sang that the Lamb of God was worthy because he was slain?
3. How much rain does New Guinea receive in a year?
(a) Fifteen feet.
(b) Fifty inches.
(c) Seventy-five inches.
(d) Twenty-two feet.
4. In 1983, where did a professor from Communist China teach Tylor's theory?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
5. How many children did the Richardsons have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Karen story of the Garden of Eden, how many fruit trees were in the garden?
2. What book in the Bible has the following quote: "In the beginning was the [Logos] and the [Logos] was with [Theos], and the [Logos] was [Theos]"?
3. How many of the Naga people embraced Christianity?
4. In what book of the Bible did the apostle Paul emphasize the unbreakable connection between the Abrahamic Covenant and the New Testament gospel?
5. When did Albert Brant and Glen Cain come to the Gedeo people?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)