|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Gospel Prepared for the World, The Abraham Factor; Chapter 5: The 4,000-Year Connection, pp. 137-148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Warrasa Wange live?
2. To whom was Naomi a blessing?
(a) Her Moabite daughters-in-law.
(b) Her Philistine daughters-in-law.
(c) Her Amorite daughters-in-law.
(d) Her Canaanite daughters-in law.
3. What Egyptian pharaoh attempted religious reform from 1379 to 1361 B.C.?
(c) Thutmose III.
(d) Mentuhotep VI.
4. What was the book that a Muslim traveler had given to the Karen?
(a) Book of Common Prayer and the Psalms.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) The Koran.
5. Who discovered that South-East Australian tribes believed in a Supreme Being?
(a) Francis Mason.
(b) E. De Pressense.
(c) Wilhelm Schmidt.
(d) A. W. Howitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Melchizedek's name mean?
2. Who gave the Athenian council advice on how to deal with a plague?
3. After 30 years, how many churches had been built among the Gedeo tribe?
4. When did a Spanish priest collect a number of Inca hymns that proved the Inca did not also worship a sun god?
5. How did the Dyaks use animals to get rid of their sin?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)