|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel; Chapter 4: Scholars With Strange Theories, pp. 117-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the capital of Korea?
2. How much rain does New Guinea receive in a year?
(a) Fifty inches.
(b) Seventy-five inches.
(c) Twenty-two feet.
(d) Fifteen feet.
3. When did God give a man called Abram some awesome promises?
(a) Four thousand years ago.
(b) Six thousand years ago.
(c) Five thousand years ago.
(d) Three thousand years ago.
4. How many ideographs can be formed from Chinese symbols?
(a) 30,000 to 50,000.
(b) 10,000 to 15,000.
(c) 60,000 to 75,000.
(d) 5,000 to 10,000.
5. How did the Dyaks use animals to get rid of their sin?
(a) Let them loose in the jungle.
(b) Sacrificed them.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Placed them in a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Pachacuti ruler of the Inca civilization?
2. How many baptisms did Skrefsrud perform during his years in India?
3. What missionary began teaching the gospel to the Lisu tribe?
4. How many of the Naga people embraced Christianity?
5. What Gentile had so much piety that the apostle Paul was startled?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)