|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel; Chapter 4: Scholars With Strange Theories, pp. 117-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Andrew Lang read a report that tribal people already believed in God the Creator even before missionaries arrived?
2. How old was Richardson's son when they went to New Guinea?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eight months.
3. How long did Britain rule Burma?
(a) About seventy-five years.
(b) About one hundred years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fifty years.
4. To what people group was William Marcus Young sent to preach the gospel?
(a) The Lahu.
(b) The Karen.
(c) The Wa.
(d) The Shan.
5. What country were Brant and Cain from?
(d) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many baptisms did Skrefsrud perform during his years in India?
2. How many people are depicted in the Chinese symbol for boat?
3. How far away did the Karen live from Jerusalem?
4. When did Andrew Lang die?
5. In 1983, where did a professor from Communist China teach Tylor's theory?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)