|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 2: Peoples of the Lost Book, pp. 76-96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Lahu wear that symbolized their bondage to the nats and their need for a deliverer?
(a) Bone necklaces.
(b) Cords around their wrists.
(c) Twine around their ankles.
(d) Beaded headbands.
2. How many Kachin people believed the gospel message?
3. What was the name of two cities in Abram's new country that were steeped in decadence?
(a) Sodom and Gomorrah.
(b) Zoar and Admah.
(c) Hebron and Debir.
(d) Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
4. What book in the Bible has the following quote: "In the beginning was the [Logos] and the [Logos] was with [Theos], and the [Logos] was [Theos]"?
5. How many different tribes of peoples are mentioned by name in the first 36 chapters of the Bible?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was there a plague in Athens that had come about because of a curse?
2. What did the word "logos" mean that the apostle John used as a title for Jesus Christ?
3. When did Alonzo Bunker live among the Karen people?
4. Where was the manuscript "An Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795" published?
5. The Lahu said their creator had written his law upon ________________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)