|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 2: Peoples of the Lost Book, pp. 76-96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Warrasa Wange prayed for Magano to reveal himself did strangers come to tell him and his people about Magano?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seventeen years.
2. When did a Spanish priest collect a number of Inca hymns that proved the Inca did not also worship a sun god?
3. Where did Warrasa Wange live?
4. How many Kachin people believed the gospel message?
5. When did a Karen named Sau-qua-la give an address before the English governor-general of Burma?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the manuscript "An Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795" published?
2. What city was Epimenides from?
3. When did a Muslim traveler encounter a Karen village?
4. How many baptisms did Skrefsrud perform during his years in India?
5. How many baptisms did Skrefsrud and Borreson average in a day?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)