|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 2: Peoples of the Lost Book, pp. 76-96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did a Norwegian and a Danish missionary go to India?
2. What did Melchizedek's name mean?
(a) King of Righteousness.
(b) King of Peace.
(c) King of Zedek.
(d) King of the World.
3. What was the name of the hill where Epimenides met council members with the sheep, stones, and stonemason?
4. What Gentile had so much piety that the apostle Paul was startled?
(a) A Roman centurion.
(c) A Syrophoenician woman.
5. When did the prophet Pu Chan appear among the Wa?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Wa tribesmen lived between the Kachin and Lahu domains?
2. Where did Warrasa Wange live?
3. To what people group was William Marcus Young sent to preach the gospel?
4. How many Kachin people believed the gospel message?
5. When did an engineer first catch a glimpse of Inca ruins?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)