|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 2: Peoples of the Lost Book, pp. 76-96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many baptisms did Skrefsrud and Borreson average in a day?
2. What did the Rengma say happened to the words that the Supreme Being gave their forefathers?
(a) They ate them.
(b) It got wet and disintegrated.
(c) Dogs ate them.
(d) It was stolen.
3. What was the book that a Muslim traveler had given to the Karen?
(a) Book of Common Prayer and the Psalms.
(b) The New Testament.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Old Testament.
4. A verse in the Shan and Palaung writings is similar to a verse in the Bible. What is the book in the Bible that has a passage similar to the one in their writings?
5. What country was Epimenides from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many priests did the pope send to China at Marco Polo's request?
2. What first century historian verified that an altar in Athens was inscribed to an unknown god?
3. What name for God did Abram use?
4. What did the apostle Paul say about Jesus that made the Athenian philosophers make fun of his message?
5. How long did Britain rule Burma?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)