|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 2: Peoples of the Lost Book, pp. 65-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fortress did Pachacuti build?
(d) Machu Picchu.
2. In what book of the Bible is the account of Abram?
3. When did a Spanish priest collect a number of Inca hymns that proved the Inca did not also worship a sun god?
4. When was the term "logos" first used by a Greek philosopher?
(a) 200 B.C.
(b) 400 B.C.
(c) 600 B.C.
(d) 300 B.C.
5. How long did Alonzo Bunker live among the Karen people?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Egyptian pharaoh attempted religious reform from 1379 to 1361 B.C.?
2. How many baptisms did Skrefsrud perform during his years in India?
3. What was the capital of Korea?
4. When was Pachacuti ruler of the Inca civilization?
5. How many times more quickly were the Santal churches growing than churches in Europe?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)