|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 2: Peoples of the Lost Book, pp. 65-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Melchizedek's city?
2. How long did Britain rule Burma?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) About seventy-five years.
(c) About one hundred years.
(d) Ten years.
3. How long after Warrasa Wange prayed for Magano to reveal himself did strangers come to tell him and his people about Magano?
(a) Seventeen years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Eight years.
4. When was there a plague in Athens that had come about because of a curse?
(a) 600 B.C.
(b) 500 A.D.
(c) 300 A.D.
(d) 400 B.C.
5. What Egyptian pharaoh attempted religious reform from 1379 to 1361 B.C.?
(a) Thutmose III.
(d) Mentuhotep VI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the Athenian council advice on how to deal with a plague?
2. What first century historian verified that an altar in Athens was inscribed to an unknown god?
3. How soon after the sheep were sacrificed to the unknown god did the plague lessen?
4. What king had caused Athens to be under a curse?
5. What country was Epimenides from?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)