|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 1: Peoples of the Vague God, pp. 37-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country was Epimenides from?
2. What was the name of the hill where Epimenides met council members with the sheep, stones, and stonemason?
3. When did Ferdinand Rosenau go to preach the gospel to the Mbaka?
4. What city was Epimenides from?
5. What did the apostle Paul say about Jesus that made the Athenian philosophers make fun of his message?
(a) Jesus was born in Bethlehem.
(b) Jesus performed miracles.
(c) Jesus was crucified.
(d) Jesus rose from the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Pachacuti's father?
2. How many years in the future did Epimenides prophesy a Persian army would come against Athens?
3. During the beginning of what dynasty, did the Chinese quit worshiping Shang Ti?
4. When was the lost city of the Incas made accessible to tourists?
5. What name for God was used by Melchizedek?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)