|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 1: Peoples of the Vague God, pp. 37-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of the Areopagus believed Paul's message about Jesus and became a believer?
2. What country was Epimenides from?
3. Who was Pachacuti's father?
(a) Tupac Inca Yupanqui.
(b) Huayna Capac.
(c) Manco Inca Yupanqui.
(d) Hatun Tupac.
4. What was the name of two cities in Abram's new country that were steeped in decadence?
(a) Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
(b) Zoar and Admah.
(c) Sodom and Gomorrah.
(d) Hebron and Debir.
5. What fortress did Pachacuti build?
(d) Machu Picchu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the capital of Korea?
2. After 30 years, how many churches had been built among the Gedeo tribe?
3. When did a Spanish priest collect a number of Inca hymns that proved the Inca did not also worship a sun god?
4. What name for God was used by Melchizedek?
5. How many gods did Athens have?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)