|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 1: Peoples of the Vague God, pp. 37-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Warrasa Wange live?
2. What country was Epimenides from?
3. What was the name of the hill where Epimenides met council members with the sheep, stones, and stonemason?
4. When did God give a man called Abram some awesome promises?
(a) Three thousand years ago.
(b) Five thousand years ago.
(c) Four thousand years ago.
(d) Six thousand years ago.
5. What did the word "logos" mean that the apostle John used as a title for Jesus Christ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Melchizedek's name mean?
2. Near what bay was the ship that Nicias took to fetch Epimenides?
3. When did an engineer first catch a glimpse of Inca ruins?
4. How many different tribes of peoples are mentioned by name in the first 36 chapters of the Bible?
5. How many baptisms did Skrefsrud and Borreson average in a day?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)