|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 1: Peoples of the Vague God, pp. 37-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did a Norwegian and a Danish missionary go to India?
2. When did God give a man called Abram some awesome promises?
(a) Five thousand years ago.
(b) Three thousand years ago.
(c) Six thousand years ago.
(d) Four thousand years ago.
3. How many baptisms did Skrefsrud and Borreson average in a day?
4. What country were Brant and Cain from?
(c) United States.
5. Who gave the Athenian council advice on how to deal with a plague?
(d) Pythian oracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times more quickly were the Santal churches growing than churches in Europe?
2. Near what bay was the ship that Nicias took to fetch Epimenides?
3. How many baptisms a day would have boggled the minds of European clerics?
4. How many different tribes of peoples are mentioned by name in the first 36 chapters of the Bible?
5. What was the name of Melchizedek's city?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)