|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Gospel Prepared for the World, The Abraham Factor; Chapter 6: A Messiah for All Peoples, pp. 149-174.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Karl Marx die?
2. After 30 years, how many churches had been built among the Gedeo tribe?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) One hundred-fifty.
(d) One hundred.
3. What metaphor did Jesus use when referring to the Samaritans?
(a) A building.
(b) Field of grain.
4. How many tribes in the world were known to practice both cannibalism and headhunting?
(a) Five or six.
(c) Seven or eight.
(d) Two or three.
5. How soon after the sheep were sacrificed to the unknown god did the plague lessen?
(a) Three days later.
(b) Two days later.
(c) The same day.
(d) The next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Egyptian pharaoh attempted religious reform from 1379 to 1361 B.C.?
2. When was the lost city of the Incas made accessible to tourists?
3. In what book of the Bible is the account of Abram?
4. How many priests did the pope send to China at Marco Polo's request?
5. When did the Communists attempt to take control of Indonesia?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)