|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Gospel Prepared for the World, The Abraham Factor; Chapter 6: A Messiah for All Peoples, pp. 149-174.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What non-Jewish people did Joseph witness to?
2. How many passages in the Old Testament amplify God's promise to bless all the nations of the Earth?
3. How many baptisms a day would have boggled the minds of European clerics?
4. When did the first scientific monograph about the sky-god phenomenon appear?
5. How long did Britain rule Burma?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) About seventy-five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) About one hundred years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did a Spanish priest collect a number of Inca hymns that proved the Inca did not also worship a sun god?
2. How many baptisms did Skrefsrud perform during his years in India?
3. What Egyptian pharaoh attempted religious reform from 1379 to 1361 B.C.?
4. How many tribes in the world were known to practice both cannibalism and headhunting?
5. The Lahu said their creator had written his law upon ________________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)