|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Gospel Prepared for the World, The Abraham Factor; Chapter 6: A Messiah for All Peoples, pp. 149-174.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Warrasa Wange prayed for Magano to reveal himself did strangers come to tell him and his people about Magano?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seventeen years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Eight years.
2. The Lahu said their creator had written his law upon ________________.
(a) Rice cakes.
(c) Dog skins.
(d) Sheep skins .
3. How soon after the sheep were sacrificed to the unknown god did the plague lessen?
(a) Two days later.
(b) The same day.
(c) Three days later.
(d) The next day.
4. What first century historian verified that an altar in Athens was inscribed to an unknown god?
5. Where was the manuscript "An Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795" published?
(d) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Communist Revolution begin in Russia?
2. How many symbols called "radicals" are found in the Chinese system of writing?
3. Which of King David's enemies acknowledged God's greatness?
4. What Hebrew king took Melchizedek's ancient Salem from the Jebusites?
5. Where did Warrasa Wange live?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)