|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 1: Peoples of the Vague God, pp. 37-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was an Old Testament hero who sought God's will by using a fleece?
2. How many times more quickly were the Santal churches growing than churches in Europe?
(a) One hundred times.
(b) Five hundred times.
(c) Four hundred times.
(d) Two hundred times.
3. How many different tribes of peoples are mentioned by name in the first 36 chapters of the Bible?
4. When did an engineer first catch a glimpse of Inca ruins?
5. How many years in the future did Epimenides prophesy a Persian army would come against Athens?
(a) Two years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Melchizedek's city?
2. Where did Warrasa Wange live?
3. When did Albert Brant and Glen Cain come to the Gedeo people?
4. During the beginning of what dynasty, did the Chinese quit worshiping Shang Ti?
5. What was the capital of Korea?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)