|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 1: Peoples of the Vague God, pp. 37-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did a Norwegian and a Danish missionary go to India?
2. When did Albert Brant and Glen Cain come to the Gedeo people?
3. How many gods did Athens have?
(a) Over five hundred.
(b) About three hundred.
(c) At least several hundred.
(d) Around fifty.
4. What name for God was used by Melchizedek?
(c) El Elyon.
5. When was the first reference in Chinese history to any kind of religious belief written that referred to Shang Ti?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 2,600 B.C.
(c) 1,200 B.C.
(d) 800 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many baptisms a day would have boggled the minds of European clerics?
2. After 30 years, how many churches had been built among the Gedeo tribe?
3. What did the apostle Paul say about Jesus that made the Athenian philosophers make fun of his message?
4. When did God give a man called Abram some awesome promises?
5. In what book of the Bible is the account of Abram?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)