|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 3: Peoples with Strange Customs, pp. 97-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the manuscript "An Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795" published?
(c) United States.
2. Where did Warrasa Wange live?
3. How many baptisms a day would have boggled the minds of European clerics?
4. What people group built houses of worship dedicated to the true God anticipating the time when a messenger from God would bring the lost book?
5. How long after Warrasa Wange prayed for Magano to reveal himself did strangers come to tell him and his people about Magano?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ideographs can be formed from Chinese symbols?
2. How many people are depicted in the Chinese symbol for boat?
3. How did the Dyaks use animals to get rid of their sin?
4. During the beginning of what dynasty, did the Chinese quit worshiping Shang Ti?
5. How many Wa tribesmen lived between the Kachin and Lahu domains?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)