|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 3: Peoples with Strange Customs, pp. 97-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did the Richardsons have?
2. What did the Wa use to ensure a good crop?
(a) Sheep heads.
(b) Water buffalo droppings.
(c) Human heads.
(d) Goat droppings.
3. Who wrote "An Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795"?
(a) David Stoakes.
(b) Michael Symes.
(c) Philip Brin.
(d) Andrew Worthington.
4. When did Richardson, his wife, and son travel to New Guinea to minister to the Sawi?
5. How many armloads of walking sticks did the Lahu say a man could have and wear each to a stub and still not be able to find Gui'Sha?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much rain does New Guinea receive in a year?
2. What did the Lahu wear that symbolized their bondage to the nats and their need for a deliverer?
3. How many Wa tribesmen lived between the Kachin and Lahu domains?
4. When did Britain launch a series of attacks against Burma?
5. What Hebrew king took Melchizedek's ancient Salem from the Jebusites?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)