|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: A World Prepared for the Gospel, The Melchizedek Factor; Chapter 3: Peoples with Strange Customs, pp. 97-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the servants of Mu-kaw-lee called?
2. What country were Brant and Cain from?
(a) United States.
3. To what did Richardson compare the shape of New Guinea on a map?
(a) A fortress.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) A tyrannosaurus.
(d) A boat.
4. How did the Dyaks use animals to get rid of their sin?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Placed them in a boat.
(c) Sacrificed them.
(d) Let them loose in the jungle.
5. How long did Britain rule Burma?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) About seventy-five years.
(c) About one hundred years.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Richardson, his wife, and son travel to New Guinea to minister to the Sawi?
2. When did a Spanish priest collect a number of Inca hymns that proved the Inca did not also worship a sun god?
3. How much rain does New Guinea receive in a year?
4. How many people are depicted in the Chinese symbol for boat?
5. What Egyptian pharaoh attempted religious reform from 1379 to 1361 B.C.?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)