|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Gospel Prepared for the World, The Abraham Factor; Chapter 5: The 4,000-Year Connection, pp. 137-148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the prophet Pu Chan appear among the Wa?
2. When did William Marcus Young die among the Lahu?
3. To what people group was William Marcus Young sent to preach the gospel?
(a) The Shan.
(b) The Lahu.
(c) The Wa.
(d) The Karen.
4. How many elders sang that the Lamb of God was worthy because he was slain?
5. To what non-Jewish person were the spies who entered Jericho a blessing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What New Testament writer called attention to the relationship between general and special revelations from God?
2. What did the Lahu wear that symbolized their bondage to the nats and their need for a deliverer?
3. What did the Rengma say happened to the words that the Supreme Being gave their forefathers?
4. How many Wa tribesmen lived between the Kachin and Lahu domains?
5. How many Kachin people believed the gospel message?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)