|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Gospel Prepared for the World, The Abraham Factor; Chapter 5: The 4,000-Year Connection, pp. 137-148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego became blessings to the ____________.
2. When did Adoniram Judson arrive in Burma?
3. To what empire did Esther and her Uncle become blessings?
4. How many elders sang that the Lamb of God was worthy because he was slain?
5. What country were Brant and Cain from?
(c) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What missionary began teaching the gospel to the Lisu tribe?
2. How many times more quickly were the Santal churches growing than churches in Europe?
3. How long after Warrasa Wange prayed for Magano to reveal himself did strangers come to tell him and his people about Magano?
4. What people group built houses of worship dedicated to the true God anticipating the time when a messenger from God would bring the lost book?
5. To what people group was William Marcus Young sent to preach the gospel?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)