Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who tells Esperanza that the strike that was planned for the next day will not take place?
2. On Saturday night, what do the women do together that Esperanza actually enjoys?
(b) Shelling almonds.
3. When Esperanza teases Isabel that she seems to hate all the crops, what is one crop Isabel says she loves?
4. Who yells out, "It is a sweep!" in Chapter 11?
5. After the first crop of harvest time is picked, what is the next crop ready to harvest?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, it is harvest time. What crop is the family harvesting?
2. In Chapter 7, What is one thing that Esperanza does NOT say she will pray for?
3. What is Esperanza's reaction to Isabel's news about the new building project?
4. Where does Esperanza go to check on things on the morning after the strike?
5. What is the surprise Alfonso and Miguel show the women after dinner in Chapter 7?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)