|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is the subject of a book Haley finds in the 300s room?
2. When was the way out a way in, according to the clue Kyle's team is solving in Chapter 52?
3. in Chapter 47, when does Mr. Lemoncello come and announce an Extreme Challenge?
4. Who is the expert that Charles wishes to consult?
5. Where do Kyle and his team go in Chapter 31?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Charles and Andrew play Let's Do a Deal?
2. How does Charles get the true crimes book?
3. When Haley leaves the room in Chapter 33, what does Charles tell Andrew that they need?
4. What does Mr. Lemoncello say when Akimi says Mr. Lemoncello better have a good reason for locking the Dewey Decimal doors?
5. What trouble does Kyle have when he goes to retrieve the memory box?
6. What did Miguel find in the Art and Artifacts Room and why is it important?
7. How do Kyle and his team figure out what the second number means on the card Sierra draws in Chapter 32?
8. What happens just when Charles calls Kyle a loser?
9. How does Sierra figure out that some of the codes they need are on the Wonder Dome?
10. What book does Mr. Lemoncello give Kyle's team and what do the different copies look like?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kyle uses common sense as he leads his team. How does common sense help Kyle and his team?
Essay Topic 2
Two teams form. What is the purpose of each team, and which team actually practices teamwork?
Essay Topic 3
Haley is not just the person she appears to be. Why does Haley pretend to be a ditzy princess when she is actually very smart?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)