|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Akimi spin in Chapter 31?
2. How many minutes does Kyle have to complete the Extreme Challenge when he is stuck with no exit?
3. At what time does Haley say she is going to sleep?
4. At the end of Chapter 52, where do Kyle and his team need to be?
5. How often do the numbers repeat that Kyle and his team are searching for on the Wonder Dome?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Charles tell Mrs. Tobin he wishes to speak to and why?
2. How does Sierra figure out that some of the codes they need are on the Wonder Dome?
3. What does the Wonder Dome display after Andrew takes Sierra's library card?
4. What does Charles find in an envelope that Mr. Lemoncello gives him?
5. Why does Kyle request a Librarian Consultation in Chapter 29?
6. Why does Haley get a bonus in the 400s room?
7. Why does Haley volunteer to do the Extreme Challenge?
8. How do Kyle and his team figure out what the second number means on the card Sierra draws in Chapter 32?
9. Why does Haley think that Andrew has joined team Kyle?
10. What does Charles ask his uncle during his Ask an Expert Lifeline?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Some of the kids leave and don't stay for the challenge. Why didn't all the kids stay and play the game?
Essay Topic 2
Charles bullies Andrew into stealing Sierra's library card. How does Charles use bullying to get his way and how does the use of bullying help or hinder him in the game to escape from the library?
Essay Topic 3
Haley is not just the person she appears to be. Why does Haley pretend to be a ditzy princess when she is actually very smart?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)