|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what book does Haley find a clue in Chapter 38?
2. In what year was Mr. Lemoncello age 12?
3. Where is Holmes's apartment?
4. At what time does Dr. Z arrange an expert consultation for Kyle with his brother Curtis?
5. What is Mr. Lemoncello wearing in Chapter 48?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andrew switch library cards with Sierra?
2. What does Mr. Lemoncello say when Akimi says Mr. Lemoncello better have a good reason for locking the Dewey Decimal doors?
3. What does the Wonder Dome display after Andrew takes Sierra's library card?
4. Why does Haley volunteer to do the Extreme Challenge?
5. How does Charles get the true crimes book?
6. Why does Haley get a bonus in the 400s room?
7. What is Kyle supposed to find and why can Haley help him find it?
8. What did Miguel find in the Art and Artifacts Room and why is it important?
9. In Chapter 39, what does Kyle think is the reason why Mr. Lemoncello wanted them to take a break from chasing clues?
10. What trouble does Kyle have when he goes to retrieve the memory box?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The behavior of the contestants is positive and negative. Which characters behave positively and which behave negatively? Does their behavior influence their success so far?
Essay Topic 2
Mr. Lemoncello had a purpose for the escape from the library game. What was the purpose and did he accomplish that purpose?
Essay Topic 3
Haley is not just the person she appears to be. Why does Haley pretend to be a ditzy princess when she is actually very smart?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)