|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Twitter followers does Charles have?
2. What does Charles think that the couples are doing on one of his silhouette cards?
3. What state is the subject of a book Haley finds in the 300s room?
4. What is Sierra reading in Chapter 42?
5. What was another clue that directed Kyle and his team where to look for more codes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyle request a Librarian Consultation in Chapter 29?
2. What happens just when Charles calls Kyle a loser?
3. How does Sierra figure out that some of the codes they need are on the Wonder Dome?
4. What did Miguel find in the Art and Artifacts Room and why is it important?
5. How does Charles get the true crimes book?
6. What does Charles decide Clue Card #12 means?
7. Why does Haley volunteer to do the Extreme Challenge?
8. Who does Charles tell Mrs. Tobin he wishes to speak to and why?
9. Why does Haley get a bonus in the 400s room?
10. What does Charles ask his uncle during his Ask an Expert Lifeline?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Lemoncello's wardrobe and behavior are unusual. What are some other ways that Mr. Lemoncello is eccentric?
Essay Topic 2
Mr. Lemoncello had a purpose for the escape from the library game. What was the purpose and did he accomplish that purpose?
Essay Topic 3
Charles and Haley agree to work together. Do they plan to work as a team or do they have something else in mind? If so, what?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)