|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Twitter followers does Charles have?
2. In what book does Haley find a clue in Chapter 38?
3. How does Charles get the book from Kyle in the 300s room?
4. Who does Mr. Lemoncello tell Charles he can have clean Charles' shirts?
5. Where does Sierra find a bunch of new numbers at the end of Chapter 40?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Haley volunteer to do the Extreme Challenge?
2. How did the Dandy Bandits get into the bank in 1968?
3. Why does Kyle request a Librarian Consultation in Chapter 29?
4. Why does Sierra believe that the last clue will be revealed at 11 a.m.?
5. What trouble does Kyle have when he goes to retrieve the memory box?
6. What does Charles ask his uncle during his Ask an Expert Lifeline?
7. Why does Haley get a bonus in the 400s room?
8. How does Mr. Lemoncello leave after he asks Charles what lifeline he wishes to use in Chapter 49?
9. Where did Haley hide the memory box?
10. What does the Wonder Dome display after Andrew takes Sierra's library card?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Certain elements of the library are symbolic. What is the symbolism behind the front door and the lack of windows?
Essay Topic 2
Haley is trapped in the Stacks. How does to she respond to her rescuers and why?
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 1, Kyle gets grounded. How did taking shortcuts lead to his being grounded?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)