|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many silhouettes does Charles hope to find?
2. What wakes the kids in the morning?
3. Where are Kyle, Akimi, and Sierra directed to go with the bonus clue they gained from helping Haley?
4. Where does Charles find the book "Universal Road Signs"?
5. Where does Haley find a bonus clue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kyle do when Mrs. Cameron won't take his second essay?
2. What do the kids do in the IMAX theater?
3. What is Mr. Lemoncello's background?
4. What does Mrs. Cameron tell Kyle when he turns in a second essay?
5. How do kids win the opportunity to be the first to access the Electronic Learning Center?
6. Where do the kids spend the night in the library?
7. How is the Young Adult Room decorated and furnished?
8. What does Haley think will happen if she teams up with Charles and Andrew and they win?
9. How does Charles trick Yasmeen into being eliminated?
10. How does Kyle use his Lemoncello gift card?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Charles bullies Andrew into stealing Sierra's library card. How does Charles use bullying to get his way and how does the use of bullying help or hinder him in the game to escape from the library?
Essay Topic 2
Charles and Haley agree to work together. Do they plan to work as a team or do they have something else in mind? If so, what?
Essay Topic 3
Charles complains when Haley switches teams. What are Charles' true feelings about losing Haley from his team? What might be the only reason he would care that she switched?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)