|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Curtis Keeley?
2. When did Mrs. Tobin retire?
3. What is the name of the other security guard?
4. What color card is attached to the tube of paper that appears after Kyle, Sierra, and Akimi rescue Haley?
5. Who is the princess of the seventh grade?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Bridgette chooses to take an Extreme Challenge?
2. What does the guard look like who lets the children, Dr. Z, and Mr. Lemoncello into the library?
3. What does the new library look like from the street?
4. How do Kyle and his team win access to the library cards of the kids who left?
5. How is the Young Adult Room decorated and furnished?
6. How has work been done on the new library?
7. What is Mr. Lemoncello's background?
8. How do kids win the opportunity to be the first to access the Electronic Learning Center?
9. How does Charles trick Yasmeen into being eliminated?
10. What do the kids do in the IMAX theater?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kyle shares his gift card. Why does Kyle share his card, and what does that reveal about the type of person he is?
Essay Topic 2
Kyle decides he needs to re-write his essay. How does Kyle persevere to try to submit a new essay and why?
Essay Topic 3
It doesn't seem fair that Kyle's team suffers the same punishment as Charles' team and is locked out of the Dewey Decimal Rooms. Why is it fair for Kyle's team to be locked out and why is it a reward for them?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)