|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first place that Kyle takes a short cut when playing a game with his brothers in Chapter 1?
2. What game does Mike want?
3. When does Kyle's Lemoncello gift card expire?
4. What color are the walls in the Young Adult Room?
5. What is the automaton in the Young Adult Room wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charles trick Yasmeen into being eliminated?
2. How are Kyle and his brothers described?
3. Where do the kids spend the night in the library?
4. What happens when Bridgette chooses to take an Extreme Challenge?
5. What does Mrs. Cameron tell Kyle when he turns in a second essay?
6. How does Sierra become a member of Kyle and Akimi's team?
7. How has work been done on the new library?
8. What is Mr. Lemoncello's background?
9. What does the new library look like from the street?
10. How do kids win the opportunity to be the first to access the Electronic Learning Center?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Charles complains when Haley switches teams. What are Charles' true feelings about losing Haley from his team? What might be the only reason he would care that she switched?
Essay Topic 2
Two teams form. What is the purpose of each team, and which team actually practices teamwork?
Essay Topic 3
The behavior of the contestants is positive and negative. Which characters behave positively and which behave negatively? Does their behavior influence their success so far?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)