|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are some of the board games in the Board Room?
2. What does Rose win as she leaves the library?
3. What color business suit does Dr. Zinchenko wear when the winners of the essay contest are announced?
4. Where does Mr. Lemoncello make his announcement in Chapter 17?
5. What was built in place of the old library when it was torn down?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the kids spend the night in the library?
2. What does Haley think will happen if she teams up with Charles and Andrew and they win?
3. How do kids win the opportunity to be the first to access the Electronic Learning Center?
4. Who will get to spend the night in the new library before it opens to the public?
5. What does the winner of the first game the children play win?
6. How did Haley get stuck in the Stacks?
7. How does Sierra become a member of Kyle and Akimi's team?
8. What does Mrs. Cameron tell Kyle when he turns in a second essay?
9. How does Charles trick Yasmeen into being eliminated?
10. Why did Haley want to win the game so badly?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kyle decides he needs to re-write his essay. How does Kyle persevere to try to submit a new essay and why?
Essay Topic 2
Haley switches to Kyle's team. Why does Haley wish to switch teams?
Essay Topic 3
Charles complains when Haley switches teams. What are Charles' true feelings about losing Haley from his team? What might be the only reason he would care that she switched?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)