|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song do Mr. Lemoncello's shoes squeak out?
2. Who is the quote attributed to in the rebus that Kyle's team solves?
3. What does Mr. Lemoncello's shoe look like?
4. How long has Haley's dad been out of work?
5. What does Rose win as she leaves the library?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Young Adult Room decorated and furnished?
2. How does Sierra become a member of Kyle and Akimi's team?
3. Which kids decide to leave the library and not play the game?
4. What does Mrs. Cameron tell Kyle when he turns in a second essay?
5. What is Mr. Lemoncello's background?
6. How does Kyle's mom react when she finds out he is redoing his essay?
7. What do Charles and Andrew find in the 400s room?
8. What does Kyle do when Mrs. Cameron won't take his second essay?
9. How does Charles trick Yasmeen into being eliminated?
10. What type of vehicle does Mr. Lemoncello drive?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kyle shares his gift card. Why does Kyle share his card, and what does that reveal about the type of person he is?
Essay Topic 2
Mr. Lemoncello had a purpose for the escape from the library game. What was the purpose and did he accomplish that purpose?
Essay Topic 3
Haley switches to Kyle's team. Why does Haley wish to switch teams?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)